The Official NBA Thread

This pic alone shoulda got him 20 arrested

1700101849441.png

Fixed

Dude either got hit riding his bike or he fell off his bike
I will wait to see what comes of this, but from the info we have now, if I'm guessing the like dude got hit by a car and gave the cops the wrong location of the incident

I don't think riding a bike would be against and NBA contract, so no reason to lie.

And the type of injuries they say he has seems like it would be more from getting hit by a car than getting beat up.

I didn't really get to comment on this Draymond Gobert thing but I loved Goberts response. That's a hard thing to deal with. That picture will be a moment on history. He will see that picture every day for the rest of his life. That's tough. That's the best possible angle you can take with this. I hope he truly believes in that statement or learns to believe in it.

I will wait to see what comes of this, but from the info we have now, if I'm guessing the like dude got hit by a car and gave the cops the wrong location of the incident

I don't think riding a bike would be against and NBA contract, so no reason to lie.

And the type of injuries they say he has seems like it would be more from getting hit by a car than getting beat up.
I’m not saying it’s weird he was riding that bike but for some reason I can’t imagine an nba player riding around on a mongoose bmx bike

Wait, Oubre pulled a Jussie Smollett? What a wild week in the League :smh:
wouldnt exactly call it a jessie smollett.

smollet paid guys to stage him being beat up.

oubre probably just got hit by a car driven by his girlfriend mad at him for cheating and hes too embarassed to tell anyone

Back
Top Bottom