The Official NBA Thread

I really don’t feel any type of way about the Olympic country affiliation/citizenship issues.

I just care about the competition hopefully being good and the games entertaining.

zion.jpg

sj.jpg

akpy8vrlujjc1.gif

Last edited:

My brothers and I were super into the WWF when this video first aired on the old Saturday Night’s Main Event show they had on NBC. We also thought wrestling was completely real at the time.

During the same show, Hulk Hogan got ambushed by multiple guys during his match and got Avalanched repeatedly by King Kong Bundy. He left the arena by ambulance, seemingly unconscious.

My bros and I were up all night concerned for Hulk’s well being. Think my youngest brother may even have shed tears.

You got us on that one Vince McMahon. :lol:

I'll never be able to get behind the Giannis playing for Greece.
He didn't gain Citizenship until he made the NBA despite being born there.
Giannis himself said he was treated with extreme racism.
If he weren't a NBA superstar, he'd be another African that country wants to get rid of.
He loves Greece, but them people don't love him.

And yet he still wants to play for them. Im just saying Giannis vs Embiid in this situation, theres more reason for Giannis wanting to play for Greece than Embiid for Cameroon.

if they had the challenge back then, MJ would only have 5. That's the real reason you can't compare across eras. I assume Sloan would have saved his challenge and not already used it. Challenge. Time out. Call reverse, the offensive player Mr Jordan uses his arm to illegally dislodge the defender. Basket is negated and ball rewarded to the Utah Jazz
If they had the player's conduct policy, Mailman would've been suspended for being a predator so who knows.

Desk Flipping GIFs | Tenor

I need to read NikeTalk's rules.

time for the offense to slow down now

Team total assist last 2 games with out him 25 and 25

With him vs knicks/bucks was 17 and 20

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford congrats on your team win tonight probably by at least 11+ (although im not too familiar with the suns) they seem like a team that can be very hot or straight ice cold

nurkic scares me the most

if they had the challenge back then, MJ would only have 5. That's the real reason you can't compare across eras. I assume Sloan would have saved his challenge and not already used it. Challenge. Time out. Call reverse, the offensive player Mr Jordan uses his arm to illegally dislodge the defender. Basket is negated and ball rewarded to the Utah Jazz

OFFENSIVE FOUL.

MJ had no bag, he had to push off to get space.
You can't challenge a no-call

MJ 6-0

Wouldn't expect the S&T resident Simple Jack to know that you can't challenge a call that was never made.

If we want to talk about Jacks we can discuss Kobe some more.

Nothing like inefficient ball and mean faces to embody mamba mentality.

Back
Top Bottom