The Official NBA Thread

Just a random though after someone said why are the Clips and Dubs on TV when PG/Kawhi is out and they need some sort of flex scheduling, well sucks for viewer but ore so people going to the games. A lot of stars and whatnot out for this reason that reason, obviously most are legit with injuries but then the load managing from taking a day off a back to back or playing a weak team, thats whack as a fan especially if its a road game. Mavs coming into town? Lemme get tickets only to have Luka sit cause its a back to back. Bucks playing in H-Town? Imma cop some floor seats only to find out Giannis is taking the day off due to a "sore foot". Why do I feel its happening a lot more this season?

You think people are rolling up on him and asking him that to his face? If anything, it might be a matter of him thinking that people are always wondering that when they see him which actually may be worse because you would constantly be in your head. The fact that he is still around the game is a good sign, though.

Also - he made $24MM in the league as a #1 pick that barely played over 100 games in 6 seasons :wow: So much to take in there. Also, #NeverForget
1669275466906.jpeg
Yeah, I guess it's easy to think that because he never looks happy.

That was because there was no restriction on a rookie contract at the time right? Crazy how times have changed. I didn't think he would be a phenom, but I believed that he would at least average 20 points/10 rebounds.

Also, I just realized that chick is probably easily taller than me.

Just a random though after someone said why are the Clips and Dubs on TV when PG/Kawhi is out and they need some sort of flex scheduling, well sucks for viewer but ore so people going to the games. A lot of stars and whatnot out for this reason that reason, obviously most are legit with injuries but then the load managing from taking a day off a back to back or playing a weak team, thats whack as a fan especially if its a road game. Mavs coming into town? Lemme get tickets only to have Luka sit cause its a back to back. Bucks playing in H-Town? Imma cop some floor seats only to find out Giannis is taking the day off due to a "sore foot". Why do I feel its happening a lot more this season?

I do not have numbers to back it up nor do I know exactly how you would find them but I feel as if it has been happening more and more and every season so this season is just continuing the uptick. They talked about it on one of the Morning shows this past Tuesday but I guess that Pels game on Monday where the Dubs Core 4 sat was not only out but it was the second game at New Orleans this season where those goes sat. So basically those fans got ****ed this season. It sucks that if you want some tickets ahead of time now you kind of have to do schedule analytics to check for B2Bs, 3 in 4s and 5 in 7s (inb4 someone post some ridiculous ## in ##s). It’s just where we are at in 2022, for better or worse

Y'all gotta stop getting Addicted. Even he doesn't believe those things he said :lol:

What do you mean?

The best Offensive Player in the League is Trae Young and it’s not even close.

Look at his stats.

He averages more assists and shoots better from three (barely) and the line. That’s it. Please see below for numbers.

71D4A46A-90F1-4EB2-9696-C9BFF049D0CA.jpeg

F8C71BDF-6A25-4FC5-B00E-C85F88224619.jpeg

B24216B4-BD58-4B0F-9F9E-19D1D9D1E94F.jpeg
E547624A-DC57-451F-ABC5-5C0D6BEA6F37.jpeg

What is going on in this post? Like I am legitimately confused by the commentary, pictures of random yambs, talk of mail order wives, kids and toys are mentioned. Joint is Da Da Vinci Code.
:lol:

There are/were a lot of popular videos of kids playing with toys that other kids would watch on YT.

I had been watching other people watch/react to Michael Jackson performances and songs.

And then it was yesterday I stumbled on those pieces of eye candy and subscribed to them.

Haven't they BEEN trying to hand the keys to him? He's usually either not available or not playing at the level he's recently been at.
The only time you can hand the keys to him is when there’s a sudden 3 month break in the middle of the season. Without that, this is the Anthony Davis we get.

Drafting is random. Water is wet.
Yea, but the franchise that brought you “Lightyears” did not want us all to believe that
It's like folks are mad the Warriors won last year so they took cover all summer and now since they are off to a slow start they are coming out shooting and puffing their chests and celebrating how they goofed on their draft picks, which I am even admitting they fumbled on.

We don't know what would have happen if the Warriors made better moves. But we do know they made the moves they did and won a championship. That is really the end of the story.
Weren’t people doing the same thing with the Lakers? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom