The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Porzingis is Day to Day

I ****ing hate this Denver team

What?

FOH

1684812318289.gif

EYE warned yall about AD and you wanted to make Julius Randle jokes.
AD just Julius with a unibrow. No heart when it really matters.
That's the biggest indicator the bubble wasn't real, he actually ****ing showed up.

I'll let you have your fun but comparing Julius Randle and AD is just flat out dumb. :lol:

I know nobody is trying to hear this rn but I’m extremely proud of this lakers squad.

Basically been playing backs against the wall ball for 3 months straight. Ad and bron both need off-season surgery but they gutted it out for a chance at a ring. I’m truly appreciative.

This team could’ve packed it up months/weeks ago and nobody would’ve batted an eye. This team brought me a lot of joy these last 3 months. Can’t wait to watch them with a full season/offseason under their belt.

It was an excellent season. Thank you to the Lakers, all the laker fans on nt and all the laker haters here too. Y’all make everything more fun and enjoyable.

They really said that this guy was one of the 75 best NBA players..EVER. That is crazy man. Game on the line, big time moment, everyone knows it, and what is this guy doing... nothing. You could make the argument that he's not even trying right now. This is always been my problem with this guy. People think this guy is better than he is. Like the IDEA of what Anthony Davis is > What Anthony Davis has and at this point will ever be.

You can't even ask this guy to shoulder a greater load than 38 year old LeBron James. That is crazy. This is guy is not a Top 75 player ever. He has never been that nice.
This rings very true tonight. No fight. No urgency. Let a 38 year old Lebron out dog him in the most important game of the playoffs.

Not writing up any dossiers or hate against anyone. I’m just happy and glad to share it with my NT family. I think Mark Jackson as a former Nugget and JVG have an agenda and hate that they are the main commentators because them rooting for the Lakers every game was disgusting and unprofessional but don’t expect anything less from those two scums. Mike Breen is the only professional.

They really said that this guy was one of the 75 best NBA players..EVER. That is crazy man. Game on the line, big time moment, everyone knows it, and what is this guy doing... nothing. You could make the argument that he's not even trying right now. This is always been my problem with this guy. People think this guy is better than he is. Like the IDEA of what Anthony Davis is > What Anthony Davis has and at this point will ever be.

You can't even ask this guy to shoulder a greater load than 38 year old LeBron James. That is crazy. This is guy is not a Top 75 player ever. He has never been that nice.
May 22nd sohi 23 sohi 23

Back
Top Bottom