The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Porzingis is Day to Day

It’s the playoffs. Solely relying on home court to win games is a losers mentality. It’s time to ball no matter what.

I know nobody is trying to hear this rn but I’m extremely proud of this lakers squad.

Basically been playing backs against the wall ball for 3 months straight. Ad and bron both need off-season surgery but they gutted it out for a chance at a ring. I’m truly appreciative.

This team could’ve packed it up months/weeks ago and nobody would’ve batted an eye. This team brought me a lot of joy these last 3 months. Can’t wait to watch them with a full season/offseason under their belt.

It was an excellent season. Thank you to the Lakers, all the laker fans on nt and all the laker haters here too. Y’all make everything more fun and enjoyable.

i still give Pelinka hella credit for salvaging this season and turning piss water into wine at the trade deadline. a masterclass in taking a fringe playoff into a possible contender.

that said, what's it gonna look like for LA next year now that hella players are free agents?

Mike Malone is about to go off.

I’m here for it.
After they clipped all his post Game 1 comments

FrXNlwUWwBE3lco.jpg

I don't know if Malone can sell to the team that they are the underdogs against the Heat lol
They have been the best team since the playoffs started, I would tell the team straight up, we gotta show up and take care of business. None of this fake motivation trickery needed.

It’s the playoffs. Solely relying on home court to win games is a losers mentality. It’s time to ball no matter what.
You know the Lakers didn’t have home court advantage all three series right? Lol

i still give Pelinka hella credit for salvaging this season and turning piss water into wine at the trade deadline. a masterclass in taking a fringe playoff into a possible contender.

that said, what's it gonna look like for LA next year now that hella players are free agents?

Probably bring back AR on big $
Bring back Rui on more money than he probably deserves
Sign Dlo to something cheap(er than what he thought)

They have options on Beasley and I think Bamba.
They can keep those 3 contracts (Dlo, Bamba and Beasley) for trade bait while holding onto Reaves & Rui if they want.

Reaves has upped his value so much the Lakers can lowkey go star hunting again if they wanted. I doubt that happens tho. Trading everyone for dame or Kyrie would be dumb as hell.

Back
Top Bottom