The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

AD had 11 deflections last night.

Instead of arguing why his point totals fluctuate, more attention should be paid to him on defense. This is KG/Hakeem/Duncan level defense. He’s been amazing this postseason.

There is no other big who could do this to Curry.

We gotta stop pretending like putting an asterisk on things isn’t generally seen as a negative or means of calling question into a the validity of a season/record/championship, etc.
I'm not pretending, though. That's obviously the stigma which is why I clearly stated to sohi that this is what I wasn't doing

I hope you are under the age of 23 going to rolling loud

Gonna be the only old head in a sea of 18 year olds
You buggin. Even if remotely true, this gon be me

1683487298765.gif

In a different post you suggested the integrity was compromised. You don’t think that’s doing that?
The integrity of the season was compromised, they went on an unplanned hiatus for 3 months. That's just a fact, whether anyone wants to put a negative connotation on it- that's on them

AD had 11 deflections last night.

Instead of arguing why his point totals fluctuate, more attention should be paid to him on defense. This is KG/Hakeem/Duncan level defense. He’s been amazing this postseason.

There is no other big who could do this to Curry.
He’s incredible defensively. His offense REALLY matters to this team also though :lol:

It’s highly unlikely they beat good teams in games where he’s disengaged on that end of the floor. Look at Game 2.

Back
Top Bottom