The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

He is a young man. And the core of that team. Not his fault he’s been great for so long.
He's the shepherd leading them to water now. It's up to the young core to drink
wow.png

Cade Ivey Thompson duren Stewart
Haliburton mathurin Walker smith Sheppard

Promising

But yeah- new cba, good luck to keeping your homegrown talent

The issue with that list is Steph and Embiid are just too high and what TF else more does Jokic need to do to be 1?

But I’m sure Kendrick Perkins put Jokic like 12th best player in the league or something and that F’d up Jokic’s ranking.

The issue with that list is Steph and Embiid are just too high and what TF else more does Jokic need to do to be 1?

But I’m sure Kendrick Perkins put Jokic like 12th best player in the league or something and that F’d up Jokic’s ranking.

Steph too high ? Who should be above him ? 🤔

say he loves basketball more than his horses

Steph too high ? Who should be above him ? 🤔

Know what?

5th-7th spot is probably right for Steph. Bron should be higher too.

It’s Embiid being 3rd on that list that’s really messing everything up.

After last playoffs Embiid wouldn’t sniff top 5 to me. He needs to be like 9th battling it out with AD.

appreciate you brotha

how about ball movement does it look to be moving at least even with out embiid/Harden or they getting alil stagnant and warming up to Nurses offense

im hype for the season honestly
Ball movement is there, it’s that since Reed/PJ can’t set real screens up top, it’s been dirty DHOs but you can see the makings. Reed got some Christian Wood in him too; everytime he touches the ball, he’s looking to get a shot up. I get Nurse is empowering him to not be afraid but I’ve already seen enough lol he’s not fluid enough on offense to be Siakam lyte and can’t shoot good enough to be like Boucher.

Defense has been swarming so expect wide open shooters in the corners

The only other guy I can think of who isn’t slandered yet other than shai is fox

But yeah- it comes with the territory of being elite

Should take it as a compliment

Back
Top Bottom