The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Jeff's Harden take is a classic example of NBA players overrating "skill" and underrating physical tools.

If you're an NBA player you can imagine doing what Harden does, you think
"hey if I work on my game maybe I can dribble like him, shoot the step back like him" ect

you can't "work on your game" and be prime D-Wade
you can't practice being the greatest shot blocking guard of all time or have the most dunks by a player under 6-5...\

NBA players love Carmelo, Kobe, Harden, ect

Harden is a regular season player. D Wade showed up in the playoffs from year one. Literally made a name for himself against Baron Davis as rookie.

In no world will I ever say James Harden is better than D Wade. Prime against Prime, D Wade would lock him up and get 2 points the other way every time.

The older I’ve gotten, the less blinded I’ve been by stupid sports reporters opinions and the flash of what makes games exciting. Harden and Kyrie are prime examples of being “box office” but when we talk about dudes that have that stone cold killer in them, that ain’t them. They showman and flashy, but they ain’t competing with The Flash.

Y’all only want to listen to the journalists when it fits your narrative…

“1St UnAnImOuS mVp!”

He's ready

But

Good luck with this terrorist. He should still be the 4th or 5th option but he's gonna hijack
sadcam.png

Ime pushed for him, so it’s on him 100% to reel in Dillon brooks. He should still be at most 5th option in Houston

Y’all only want to listen to the journalists when it fits your narrative…

“1St UnAnImOuS mVp!”

Naw, not me anymore. I used to regurgitate those bamas and agree with them, until I caught on years ago to these dudes just say whatever to shock you into clicking on their videos. I'll just watch the game and trust own eyes. Like most in here, I've got 20+ years of experience to reference now.

Especially in today's world where the athletes are now talking on their own platforms, it really exposed that these "reporters" don't know ish and are just us with a microphone. Cam and Ma$e at least understand it's entertainment really speak like we do with our boys or in here, so I do watch them.

D wade couldn’t really play big time mins cause of the knees. He had just enough support to prolong his career

Can't lie

I hated Tenet on the first watch

But I watched it again soon after, then a third time.

By watch four I was convinced it was genius

The only reason you convinced yourself it was genius is because you didn’t want to feel bad about throwing away those 7 and a half hours of your life for those 3 unnecessary viewings.

Back
Top Bottom