The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

8EAEF51D-5876-4DA8-99EA-962235D9B674.jpeg

I told the truth about Klay back then.
Glad everyone is starting to see it now 🤫
Yea he's lowkey been the least likeable of that longtime core.

Seeing him crying about those tame comments from Charles about him not being the same player anymore was funny style to me after how hard he's gone at other dudes over the years.

From the 'it's a man's league' stuff with Bron to publicly ****ting on dudes like McGruder and JJJ, always had something to say about others but can't handle others calling it how it is :lol:>D

FD0996CD-0504-42D6-A458-87D8858C3C9B.jpeg
14B0A0F9-7CFF-4FDF-8B4B-04979CBEFF85.jpeg
59245A81-BF43-45E4-9AD5-F3EE0F4A3E15.jpeg

Every teams fans do this during/after Thunder games. Conspire to give us their also rans for Shai

Shai btw is #3 in PER at this point and knocking on the door of 50/40/90

Shai had that one game tying/winning shot and then the opponent hit a crazy shot. Forgot which team it was

Shai had that one game tying/winning shot and then the opponent hit a crazy shot. Forgot which team it was
Pelicans

He had what should have been the game winner the other night against MIL with 0.6 left but Dorts football player playing basketball *** fouled Lopez on a hail mary alleyoop in bound attempt. Could have been 4 and 1 on this trip with 2 Shai game winners and a White House visit

Is he tho?

Do they tho?
Poole provided an efficient 18ppg over a sample size of ~100 regular + playoff games, culminating in a title. Not worried about him long term.

Regarding the asset point, they have several future first rounders, Wise & Kuminga are lottery picks in the very early stages of their career & they were both viewed as projects coming out. They’d have a lot of suitors.

Yea he's lowkey been the least likeable of that longtime core.

Seeing him crying about those tame comments from Charles about him not being the same player anymore was funny style to me after how hard he's gone at other dudes over the years.

From the 'it's a man's league' stuff with Bron to publicly ****ting on dudes like McGruder and JJJ, always had something to say about others but can't handle others calling it how it is :lol:>D

Preaching to the choir here.

Don’t forget trynna get the 2k dude fired because he didn’t like his rating & pouting over not being top 75.

Dude is a spoiled rich kid but because he smokes weed, has a dog, went off during game 6 and signed a toaster, the internet/media loves him.

He was a very good player don’t get me wrong, but his reputation as best 2 way player in the league or whatever never made sense to me. He was the 3rd best defender on his own team (4th when KD came) & he could never dribble and can barely create his own shot. He’s a more athletic Kyle Korver on offense who’s lucky he played with Steph, yet wants credit like he’s a top 5 sg all time… FOH.

(I’m def hating w/ the Kyle korver comparison but **** Klay Thompson :lol: )

Preaching to the choir here.

Don’t forget trynna get the 2k dude fired because he didn’t like his rating & pouting over not being top 75.

Dude is a spoiled rich kid but because he smokes weed, has a dog, went off during game 6 and signed a toaster, the internet/media loves him.

He was a very good player don’t get me wrong, but his reputation as best 2 way player in the league or whatever never made sense to me. He was the 3rd best defender on his own team (4th when KD came) & he could never dribble and can barely create his own shot. He’s a more athletic Kyle Korver on offense who’s lucky he played with Steph, yet wants credit like he’s a top 5 sg all time… FOH.

(I’m def hating w/ the Kyle korver comparison but **** Klay Thompson :lol: )

Ok getting Ronnie fired wouldn't be terrible not gunna lie mans is THE WORST.

Poole provided an efficient 18ppg over a sample size of ~100 regular + playoff games, culminating in a title. Not worried about him long term.

Regarding the asset point, they have several future first rounders, Wise & Kuminga are lottery picks in the very early stages of their career & they were both viewed as projects coming out. They’d have a lot of suitors.
Thing about Poole is his numbers aren't much worse than they were last season. Damn near identical. He just doesn't have the cast around him to cover for his flaws and bad habits. I don't think he's a core piece, more like an accessory. He was mostly average last year too outside of an outlier March. Hard disagree on Wiseman having suitors :lol:. It really might be another Bennett situation where homeboy just can't hoop. I don't see anybody giving up anything worthwhile for him

Back
Top Bottom