The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Celts defense Damb scary regardless tho with Tatum brown white and holiday

They have the most ideal perimeter defenders you could really hope for
It’s tough but one weak link can break the chain, particularly if it’s the low man - as we’re seeing here.

Smart isn’t a significant step down defensively & Philly was able to compromise the entire defense on more than one occasion by exploiting that one hole.

And obviously Boston’s team defense takes a hit when the subs come in. They can’t run the starters for all of Luka’s minutes.

Will probably the best series so far. Looking forward to it.

Dude ain’t doing any marketing anyways. Zero. I don’t think he has a national commercial. Heard the trading card company has to threaten to sue him to do the bare minimum

IMO once you go to Jordan Brand your sigs won’t do well anyway.

Signing under another mans logo has always been crazy to me.

Didn’t like when Luka or Zion did it.

But whatever.

Tatum and JB finally winning would be cool

But I'm gonna have to root for the Mavs next week arent I
snoop.png

If it makes you feel better. We’re all going to be Mavs fans.

Laker fans.

Knicks fans.

Philly fans.

Miami fans.

Partially true but Luka just want to eat, hoop and hookah

Matter of fact, he doesn’t even have any local ads that I can think of
Not a single one.

I can't remember him even doing anything for Jordan Brand outside that one hoop summit tournament deal overseas with Zion a couple years ago.

Not a single one.

I can't remember him even doing anything for Jordan Brand outside that one hoop summit tournament deal overseas with Zion a couple years ago.

He was in one in a Paris with Zion and Tatum this past season.

Really cool commercial.

But he should have his own. But you can’t force him to do it either.

We’ll see what happens tho if he gets a ring tho. Things will change.

He’ll be the primary most of time but you already know Luka will get whoever he wants to guard him :lol:

Plus you can’t take 20 shots on offense and effectively harass Luka :lol: Gotta pick one
Yup... It'll take a village.

Mavs gotta hope Lively is right - and Maxi is back - if KP is healthy and ready for full run.

Not a particularly Gafford-friendly matchup.

VERY ANTI PARADE

But this one might be different. :lol: :lol:

Bro I remember you saying “parades are dumb, I’m not going to the Rangers parade, blah blah blah”

But the basketball team has to singing a different tune :lol:

Good for you. :lol:

AlonzoMourning.gif

I didn’t realize white was 190 and holiday was 205

For reference, Terrance mann is 215

And it’s crazy mcdaniels is 185
Luka pretty much a nightmare matchup. He is just way too big for most perimeter guys. Even kawhi, who is strong af, had trouble in those series.

I thought we were going to see ant on Luka a bit more, but I understand why Jaden got the call

Irving getting another title after all the shennans would be so Damb weird
Ky forced his way out of Cleveland to get away from Bron

Didn't want to play with Tatum and Brown

Put KD through hell

But now he at peace and living his best like with Luka and the Adelson family :smh:

The leader of the Black Hebrew Israelites need to take a break from screaming at white people outside of train stations and come repo Kyrie's megaphone.

He ain't down for the cause no more....

giphy.gif

He’s moving mcdaniels around but he’s like 6’10”. These little 6’4” dudes going for a ride too and won’t be able to contest.
And still, Lukas faced the craziest defenses in one playoff run lol

Mann
Dort/Williams/Chet
Mcdaniels/best defense in the league
Celts

Kawhi would have made this an all time opponent strength of schedule path if it isn’t already

Back
Top Bottom