The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 2 on ESPN / Celtics Lead 1-0

Pancreatic cancer is horrifying. As most of yall know im going through cancer treatment for the past year (Hodgkins) and in this time ive learned about a bunch of different cancers and pancreatic is probably the most unforgiving. My aunt died from it 2 years ago as well, treatments stopped working and she flew back home to the Philippines to live out her last few weeks. Died shortly after the New Years. Sad man.

RIP TB

Pancreatic cancer is horrifying. As most of yall know im going through cancer treatment for the past year (Hodgkins) and in this time ive learned about a bunch of different cancers and pancreatic is probably the most unforgiving. My aunt died from it 2 years ago as well, treatments stopped working and she flew back home to the Philippines to live out her last few weeks. Died shortly after the New Years. Sad man.

RIP TB

All the best to you man as you continue your treatments.

**** cancer.

RIP TB
How was your last scans btw? I know that was back in Feb last I remember

giphy.gif

It’s crazy watching the nba now. Every team is loaded with such great talent from 3-9 that just having 2 superstars really doesn’t do it unless you fit the right pieces around.

AD used to scare me. Now he just settles for jumpers and doesn’t do much of anything out there.

RIP TB
Keep up the fight, brother.

My wife got through Hodgkins when she was 18 (with some pretty serious collateral damage) and it’s looking like she got through salivary glad cancer over the last year.

Trust the docs, believe in yourself and take help where you can get it.

Stay strong, man.

Keep up the fight, brother.

My wife got through Hodgkins when she was 18 (with some pretty serious collateral damage) and it’s looking like she got through salivary glad cancer over the last year.

Trust the docs, believe in yourself and take help where you can get it.

Stay strong, man.

What was the collateral? Feel free to DM.

RIP TB

Id love if everyone changed the sad faces to fire emojis, cause NT really a pick me up place for me, not a place to be sad.

Cmon fambs, dont Westbrook me tonight. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom