The Official NBA Thread

We got AD, which led to the Disney World Title. So I guess it was worth it to say they got a title in the last decade.

But I only brought up how the Lakers were irrelevant post Magic and had all of these young, capable stars (Peeler, Jones, Van Exel, Ceballos, etc) and instead of flourishing, it was ship out Vlad, get Shaq, make other moves and adopt the triangle. It really isn’t a whole lot different than now. Bus family always chasing chips without major fore sight. But can’t be mad. It works here or there.

Whereas Boston, held onto Brown, Tatum, Smart, etc.

In my memory, it was really the Big Three where Boston tried for this win now strategy.

Boston has one one title since 86. They're definitely not the best franchise example regardless of the talent they currently have.

DR6FXE7REQ7VEYX64JV4YD56Q4.jpg

Warriors sold me at the end then man. Gotta run through the tape. They kept going for the 3pt dagger. Gotta keep squeezing and keep driving to the lane. Had this game won. And tricked it off.

Boston has one one title since 86. They're definitely not the best franchise example regardless of the talent they currently have.

Franchise is on lowkey on their Dallas Cowboy steez, claiming historic status based on old titles. Ancient in the case of the Celtics.

I come in peace.

that indiana one was probably the worst feeling... i was texting the homie "warriors should just foul. why even give them a chance to tie?"

one thing about Warriors the past two seasons it's that this squad loves what NT loves –****ery, shenanigans and creating the conditions for stupid finishes

Last edited:
Ah yes the unsuccessful 4x champion and Finals MVP Tony Parker. I’m sure he can’t sleep at night knowing he could’ve won more

Selfish =/= Unsuccessful. My memory is fuzzy but I feel like folks said similar about Kobe at various points after the Shaq trade, at least until he won in 2009 and 2010. Not sure they said it after that.

Warriors sold me at the end then man. Gotta run through the tape. They kept going for the 3pt dagger. Gotta keep squeezing and keep driving to the lane. Had this game won. And tricked it off.

the best thing about the warriors is sometimes the worst thing about the warriors.. klay and steph are probably the two most capable players when it comes to "getting it back on one shot." at the the same time, they get way too comfortable settling for long 3s and will shoot themselves out of a comeback.

That’s mainly due to TP being in an extremely small bubble in San Antonio who literally no one cared about Nationally.

If Tony Parker did all that in NY/LA/ he definitely would have been looked at differently nationally. That accent wouldn’t have saved ****.

But this isn’t a personality contest anyway. Tony Parker is a douche - fine.

This is about Basketball. Stack is flat out wrong here. 4 chips aren’t enough? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom