The Official NBA Thread

Feel like some of these clear path & take foul calls have been kinda OD recently.

A lot of these you could just make it a normal foul and call it a day.

Paul George trade might go down is an all-time bad trade that looked good at the time. I thought SGA was a good prospect but I had no idea he would become a top 25 player in the league

D-xmnhIXoAAfrft.jpeg.jpg

There is a maddening number of Warrior fans who seem to think this kid really has some sort of franchise player-like potential.

It is quite infuriating. I don't know if it's sentimental or what.

huge part of it for me is not getting a chance to see Wise play consistent minutes and see what the team has/had with him. three years of hearing the warriors front office tell fans “he’s a few weeks away” only for him to play less than a season’s worth of games —that’s maddening. if he got in 60-65 games this year and looked unplayable, giving him away for nothing would be more bearable.

sucks for him, the two timeline thing for the warriors didn’t work for his development. he’ll get minutes elsewhere.

huge part of it for me is not getting a chance to see Wise play consistent minutes and see what the team has/had with him. three years of hearing the warriors front office tell fans “he’s a few weeks away” only for him to play less than a season’s worth of games —that’s maddening. if he got in 60-65 games this year and looked unplayable, giving him away for nothing would be more bearable.

sucks for him, the two timeline thing for the warriors didn’t work for his development. he’ll get minutes elsewhere.

He stinks in whatever combination of minutes you want to see him in. There's a reason he doesn't play.

Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 12.51.07 AM.png

What happens to the Golden State Warriors in the 60-65 games that you want you force him in?

He should be playing for the Spurs or the Hornets where he could be afforded the time to develop on the floor. A team trying to win games isn't going to prioritize a project's development over a core that just won a title :lol::smh:

SHIP HIS *** OUT. Best of luck to him. It was the wrong pick then...it's proven now. Let's move on.

Lu Dort was a +30 tonight despite getting put on Dame after Dame already had 20 in the first quarter. Presti is tryna tank but with guys getting healthy and SGA being himself its going to be hard without blatantly shutting everyone down again

gonna have to give Eugene and Lindy tons of minutes going forward if you really want to lose, and use the freed up roster spot from cutting JJ and Saric to bring another Zavier Simpson tank commander type back

or just let them play and see what happens

Back
Top Bottom