The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

LoLakers. Nobody gonna gaf about that stat pad record when these dudes get eliminated from the playoff hunt in January.

Burry got a chip same yr he broke the 3pt record. Ijs.
A record he broke in his 13th szn. Bron 13th szn he had a 3-1 comeback 🤷🏽‍♂️ guess same path

That 3 pts record prolly gets broke in the next 20 years way folks shoot. Now (Thanks to Steph, changed the game forever), that all time pts record not getting touched for another 30-40 years at best

godsplan.png

How do you expect to win with 2 superstars and 13 npc's? Jeanie is to blame, she calls the shots at the end of the day. She doesn't deserve to own the team, or be around anything basketball related. She's gotta go.

Klay Thompson said he’s relieved he can rely on you to defend the team’s best perimeter player. How do you look at that dynamic?

Wiggins: "(laughs). I’m looking forward to it. I love playing defense. It’s a special part of my game, and I enjoy it. There’s nothing better than stopping your opponent. I have the best feeling in the world after getting a stop. Scoring is icing on the cake. But getting a stop? I think that’s what people feed off of. When you get stops, it makes things easier on the other side of the floor."

Andrew Wiggins still love you babe wish we had made it work

Back
Top Bottom