The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

Bubble = Mickey Mouse ring confirmed.
Same 4 teams, SWEEP
Bruh you are SACRAMENTO KINGS FAN

2E106634-A96D-4A20-9B4F-8FB6DD1E4499.gif

Gotta give the Nuggets their props. Just playing great basketball.

Curious what the Lakers do this off season outside of try to retain Rui and Reaves.

mark jackson hates that people gave mike malone credit for the X and Os when he was his assistant. also, mike may have been the guy that was leaking info back to ownership about mark
Makes sense. I never knew that

You taking victory laps, meanwhile he was the 2nd best big in the nba :lol:

He’s still top 75 in my eyes. And still the player with the worst “discourse” in the league. Played excellent defense and put up 21/14 and you trynna act like he’s Javele McGee.

i said before the series, he had a chance to take the best big man in the world throne. That did not come close to happening :lol: but I’m not going to let one bad game/series change my opinion.

Like I said, I do appreciate how he gutted it out all season. He was the best player on our team and the 3rd best player of the playoffs. We needed AD to be better than Jokic to win the series and he could not do that. No shame in that.

He’s still top 75 in my eyes. And still the player with the worst “discourse” in the league. Played excellent defense and put up 21/14 and you trynna act like he’s Javele McGee.

i said before the series, he had a chance to take the best big man in the world throne. That did not come close to happening :lol: but I’m not going to let one bad game/series change my opinion.

Like I said, I do appreciate how he gutted it out all season. He was the best player on our team and the 3rd best player of the playoffs. We needed AD to be better than Jokic to win the series and he could not do that. No shame in that.
AD better than Giannis?!?

I don't agree with most of what you said, but I respect it. We may never agree on this one but you're still my guy.

Back
Top Bottom