The Official NBA Thread

Back in the office today and just walked passed doc rivers. So have fun @RustyShackleford . Y'all about to be stuck with him. Maybe.
6E938AA6-D169-4129-9017-2120E64FF0CE.jpeg

If he didn’t hurt his knee they were definitely going to the finals

You really think Boston would have made it to the ECF if Tatum had a knee injury?
They were up 3-2 and got slapped game 7. It was a 3 point game at halftime and the sixers proceeded to score 10 in the third quarter with Embiid going 0-4.

You say he was hurt but he’s always. He was terrified game 4 before harden bailed him out. He’s got a long history of coming up short in close out games.

He's played poorly & his team just got blown out in two elimination games. Any other star would catch heat.
James has been bulletproof in Miami for years. Bam is also bulletproof. Bam isn’t nearly as good as what the media says and he disappears far too often. Him and Lowry really hurt Miami in the first quarter and throughout the game. I know we talk about heat culture but Lowry looks just as fat as he did in Toronto

I’ll say this. Boston has given Miami the biggest challenge in this postseason this far. Back to back wins, pressure on Miami now. They were able to coast against Milwaukee and New York. Now they have to deal with some adversity for the first time.

They were up 3-2 and got slapped game 7. It was a 3 point game at halftime and the sixers proceeded to score 10 in the third quarter with Embiid going 0-4.

You say he was hurt but he’s always. He was terrified game 4 before harden bailed him out. He’s got a long history of coming up short in close out games.
I know a 7 footer in the western conference that went o’fer in the 4th quarter of a couple games and his team still won

Maybe if Embiid’s teammates had made some of their wide open 3s he’d still be playing

I know a 7 footer in the western conference that went o’fer in the 4th quarter of a couple games and his team still won

Maybe if Embiid’s teammates had made some of their wide open 3s he’d still be playing
You’re right Jokic did have some stinkers but when it came to finish the job, he did what he had to do. Every star needs help. But when it’s time to put a team away, Embiid hasn’t done it yet. Jokic just did.

Jimmy should absolutely be slandered (if they lose), they up 3-0 how the hell he shoudnt. Yes they “arent supposed to be here” but they were still up 3-0. Hows this even debatable?

Back
Top Bottom