The Official NBA Thread

come on now...be fair.

i really like boston's team

but tatum and brown settle for 3s way too much

It wasn’t just about you. I agree they’re a little too reliant on the 3.

But Tatum is having his most efficient season from midrange and going to the rim more than he ever has so I’m not really mad at it. He’s more versatile as a scorer and playmaker than he ever has been.

Really nice seeing y’all finally see the vision with Shai Gorgeous.

#GYC alum

Y’all doubted when I had OKC as a #1 seed in the offseason too :lol:

I agree. Cancel Book sig for SGA
tumblr_ms2mvpqAiV1rgbmv5o1_500.gif

Magic can get a layup whenever they want. Paola and Franz should both have an easy 25+ if they don’t settle

Jaylen Brown continues to live the dream. Be the highest-paid player in the league, play terribly in games of consequence, and assume none of the blame publicly.
“Of consequence” haha it’s a Tuesday in early January pre all star break off a 6 game winning streak against a non conference team

He was -1 and still was useful after being off and shooting 0-8. He hits his normal rate it’s a different game. Like giddey shooting a career night from 3

Also jrue is the one w the off night worth mentioning

Tatum shot 5 3s.

Folks said he was “not like that” and “buried” :lol:
tatum got game. he played well tonight and yes, he only shot 5 3s. but the celtics have shot themselves out of games before...games they shouldve won. (see last year, game 7, at home vs. miami) 9-42, 21.4% from 3

not tatum and browns fault exclusively. and tatum only shot 4-5 3s that night to be fair.

3s can be volatile in the playoffs especially. they can get you big wins, but a bad night can get you eliminated too.

would love to see both of them be a bit more aggressive and get to the line in those situations over taking contested 3s

Last edited:
Fox game was not evolving for a couple years. His game was kinda stagnant until last year he put it together. He's great but Ja is a lil better.
His ppg went up each of his first 4 seasons. FT attempts went. Had that tricky year he was hurt and they had Haliburton. They’ve essentially been the same type of player. Eye don’t know what games you’ve been watching

Back
Top Bottom