The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

that booing of krause in front of his widow was trash as hell.

But if you thought anything different woulda happened you aren’t being realistic

While the fans are trash for thier behavior, how did the organization not see this coming?

For years many folks blamed him for the end of the dynasty and the organization thought the fans would act with class?

They gotta be smarter then that.

While the fans are trash for thier behavior, how did the organization not see this coming?

For years many folks blamed him for the end of the dynasty and the organization thought the fans would act with class?

facts. You gotta be able to read the room. Idk how they thought krause would get a positive reaction.

I think pre last dance it doesn't happen

Unfortunately the MJ propoganda has broken peoples brains.

Idk man. Dont get me wrong the last dance definitely added fuel to the fire for sure, but I think Krause woulda got boos regardless. the movie didnt help by any means definitely though. The krause hate has always been prevalent. And dont even get started on Reinsdorf. Lotta disdain for them ppl well before the documentary.

i think last dance doc did not help. it really showed that MJ still held the grudge and painted krause as the worst human ever. i bet most fans got over it and some probably weren't even old enough to even remember the glory days if MJ had "let it go"

its been 20+ years. i guess some of the younger modern bull fans had to grow up with an awful product because of the breakup, but team still eventually came out with some solid years. looking back, the rebuild was "only" 6 years until they got back on track

Last edited:
Jerry Krause used to get booed during the championship parades….

When people realized that his widow was there and was crying, some tried to rally with cheers. They probably should have started off with saying that she was there to represent him, before saying his name.

Also, who thought it was a good idea to not name the players in attendance from the 95-96 team? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Not surprised. Most white nba fans are deplorable, we see how they treat Black players so not surprised.
did you take a survey of the booing demographics at last night's game or just looking to air your grievances?

a few bulls players did their best in molding the attitude people have toward krause

Last edited:
facts. You gotta be able to read the room. Idk how they thought krause would get a positive reaction.

Idk man. Dont get me wrong the last dance definitely added fuel to the fire for sure, but I think Krause woulda got boos regardless. the movie didnt help by any means definitely though. The krause hate has always been prevalent. And dont even get started on Reinsdorf. Lotta disdain for them ppl well before the documentary.

Maybe but I think the doc opened it to a younger generation.

Pre last dance I find it hard to believe that in 2023 they'd be booing Kraus in front of his widow.

Like half the arena wasn't old enough to remember the Jordan-Pippen era.

But hey maybe you're right.

Either way it's psycho behavior.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Ime's return to Boston today and it's not on national tv? i know football playoffs is on, but not even nbatv?
i guess they have the dubs and bucks instead :lol:

Back
Top Bottom