The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

ALL NBA. ELITE. MVP CALIBER

Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 12.39.23 AM.png

We need to start having the conversation about whether or not Jalen Brunson is the best PG in the league.

Or if he’s First Team All-NBA.

That’s where we are.

We need to start having the conversation about whether or not Jalen Brunson is the best PG in the league.

That’s where we are.

Well let’s start here- he’s not better than Steph and he’s not better than Luka. He’s also not better than Shai. So he’s not the best in the league.

But I’d put him ahead of Fox, Maxey and Haliburton, Lillard and Kyrie (although Kyrie is more talented).

All NBA is a Bill Simmons, Brian Windhorst, Ryan Russillo Tony Kornheiser award, so a discussion about that is pointless 😂

Well let’s start here- he’s not better than Steph and he’s not better than Luka. He’s also not better than Shai. So he’s not the best in the league.

But I’d put him ahead of Fox, Maxey and Haliburton, Lillard and Kyrie (although Kyrie is more talented).

All NBA is a Bill Simmons, Brian Windhorst, Ryan Russillo Tony Kornheiser award, so a discussion about that is pointless 😂

Lillard no, Kyrie no.

Them dudes been doing it for years, if Brunson can keep this up and have a few seasons like this under his belt we can have that discussion. Otherwise too early. Im still taking either of them over Brunson anyday.

That’s where we are.

Start? Been trying to tell you guys for damn near a year but you guys were scared to put him ahead of Luka.

Lillard no, Kyrie no.

Them dudes been doing it for years, if Brunson can keep this up and have a few seasons like this under his belt we can have that discussion. Otherwise too early. Im still taking either of them over Brunson anyday.
I'll disagree. At the present moment (this season) Brunson is outplaying both of them, what they did in previous seasons has nothing to do with what's going on right now. All time sure, but we aren't talking all time.

Brunson is 5th in the league in scoring on a injury plagued squad missing their starting SF, PF and C and has been damn near unguardable. Him and Steph gotta be tied for that 3rd spot.

That Embiid/Luka PPG race would have been fun

Only reason Brunson top 5 is he can thanks embiid injury

That Embiid/Luka PPG race would have been fun

Only reason Brunson top 5 is he can thanks embiid injury

Embiid's 30 point game in 3 quarters was special. But yeah, that race would have been fun to watch.

It's true. I remember teams being up 10 in the third quarter and it literally felt they were down 3. Those teams ended up losing the game to the Warriors. It was wild.
aside from that, given the fact that players are now allowed to move more freely as lockdown defense is pretty much illegal. being a 90s/2000s player, I even find it much easier to score now than during my highschool/college years playing.

Back
Top Bottom