The Official NBA Thread

How is it game 5 and the pacers haven’t figured out yet that pat beverley isn’t going to try and shoot it when he gets into the paint?

Against a Bucks team missing their two stars, yes they did.
This Bucks squad is a lot more experienced and playoff tested than them even without Giannis so they were never gonna have them laying down the whole way :lol:

They're still a win away from advancing, blowout tonight and all though.

Obviously no one expects them to go much further but reaching the 2nd round should be considered a success for this squad in their first return to the playoffs since the bubble.

Fraud for me would be reserved for teams that had legit contender aspirations before the season only to fall flat on their faces like Phoenix.

I will use this as an opportunity to reiterate my strong personal belief that TV blackout rules are silly and outdated and must be finally, forever retired.

Blackout rules are why I decided to follow the Hornets. :lol: :smh:

I’m in no man’s land down south, so I’m blacked out from any Grizz/Hawks games. Wanted to find a team that was “close” and had easy, quick flights to catch a game. Lo and behold, direct flights to Charlotte are wild cheap from my local airport. So here I am following a miserable team thanks to the antiquated blackout BS smh.

Yall not gonna talk about Embiid getting bailed out? He allegedly has no help though according to SOME PEOPLE

Bailed out with 19/16/10 on 48 minutes while on an injured knee and half a face that doesn't work? Harris finally pulled his weight, Maxey continues to ball out, and Knicks had some untimely late errors.

If Giannis or Dame comes backed, zero chance for these Pacers. Can't lose to Portis/Gallinari/Beverly/Lopez/Middleton this badly.

Back
Top Bottom