The Official NBA Thread

We shoved Brunson down your throats (pause) for two years - rightfully btw..

But some still didn’t want to accept it…

Some didn’t understand what they were watching..

Some were just flat out hating and couldn’t process it…

Well……

Now you know.
Watching him shine on his own is a sight you love to see

Happy as hell for that man, good guy all around and deserves everything

Not this guy.

cause hes not a top PPG scorer in the league

check the top 4 players who led league in scoring and let me know how they all compare

get back at me since you know it all

what do the guys avg 30 all got in common - ill wait

cause hes not a top PPG scorer in the league

check the top 4 players who led league in scoring and let me know how they all compare

get back at me since you know it all

what do the guys avg 30 all got in common - ill wait
Wasn't aware you meant PPG. Apologies.

I COME IN PEACE

brunson avg 35 with 10.5 FT attempts but they quiet on it

Edwards avg 31 points on 8 attempts in 4 games

the guys who score 30+ a night are going to get to the line its just is what is

cant call 1 a grifter and leave the other out

Coupé It Coupé It

do you agree he a big grifter just like embiid or you still deny it ?

just be honest

it aint a knock to him as a player - all the top guys got a goto move to sway the refs

I think the game of basketball (especially at highest professional level) is about the deception and the dark arts.

And all of your favorite players do it. And I don’t blame the players, they’re trying to win by any means allowed.

I blame the league. They’re the ones who enforce the rules.

Bruh how old is that kid
dahell2.png

The ending
sabu (1).png

Yall are VERY different over there.

I just have a problem with a 7 footer at 280 lbs baiting players into fouls on the perimeter.

I'd get it if he was being hacked in the paint.

Feels like his go to move this series was to bait.

look at those tatum playoff numbers

NASTY as a #1 option

seriously it must be nice

avg 21 points which is 23rd best s far in playoffs with 9FTA while shooting 41% from the field

imagine if that was embiid and the slander he get

all vs a BANGED up heat team

NASTY

We saw it with Kawhi and Embiid just because you’re playing after injury doesnt mean its all well and good.

You have to basically get back to playoff intensity without conditioning and getting the reps in. You really will look like ****.

Kawhi for some reason gets a pass despite always being hurt when it matters

He needs to slim down in the summer.

Makes sense since he plays like a guard a lot.

But also, I really think he should stop jumping on one leg. I injured my meniscus in a similar way and ALWAYS reinjured it when I try to do a euro step or do similar one footed moves.

Jumping with two feet was a game changer for my knee.

We saw it with Kawhi and Embiid just because you’re playing after injury doesnt mean its all well and good.

You have to basically get back to playoff intensity without conditioning and getting the reps in. You really will look like ****.

Bruh how old is that kid
dahell2.png

The ending
sabu (1).png

Yall are VERY different over there.

If all of your NBA cities (minus a few) had this wild of a fanbase, following, and cultural impact…

The NBA would be doing CRAZY numbers…..

But na….

Ya’ll are out here watching Alabama vs LSU instead. Going crazy to that instead.

I think the game of basketball (especially at highest professional level) is about the deception and the dark arts.

And all of your favorite players do it. And I don’t blame the players, they’re trying to win by any means allowed.

I blame the league. They’re the ones who enforce the rules.
I suppose, but repeatedly getting defenders to bump/run into you back to draw a foul is a special kind of dark magic. Cruciatus Curse type stuff.

This is why Boston #1 on the No Excuse list with a significant lead.

Celtics cant blow it this year.
Yea we haven't seen as clear cut a favorite in a conference as them in a while.

They won't get a competitive series until the ECF and can afford to take their time with Porzingis's rehab (22-4 without him this season...)

Everything's aligned perfectly for them finally break through and win that chip that they haven't been too far from these last 5 years

How is he getting a pass?

People always talk about him not being available for the playoffs. I mean, SAS and others called for him to retire last season. That’s pretty high level slander. More of that is probably coming.

Back
Top Bottom