The Official NBA Thread

1714953723623.png

Franz had 3 trash games but other than that was really good this series and all season. We don't always have to overreact

You can’t have 3 trash games in a 7 game series. But he is young and as much as I love Kobe I saw him shoot 4-89 in a 7th game lol.

Or Stark’s 2-18 in game 7… knicks would have won with a couple of shots hit

Telling you D-Lo on the Spurs ain’t that bad. We need a PG. ain’t nobody else really available.
Yeah folks keep looking at D'Lo as the #3 guy on a team who had championship goals (goals that were gassed to begin with)

A team just trying to make some small leaps in the west D'Lo isn't hurting that and Wemby clearly took his own leaps with far less talented ball handlers

This individual's actions are truly reprehensible! It's evident that he goes out of his way with malicious intent to harm players. It's impossible to have any respect for someone who behaves in such a manner. In the words of a famous quote, "If he dies, he dies," which in this context translates to getting hurt. Absolutely despicable behavior!

I know this was discussed earlier but I rather D'Lo link with Wemby over this

D'Lo helping a 22 win team get to the Play In >>>> Him trying to help a 47 win playoff team make it past the 2nd round

Pop would end up physically fighting Dlo. If I'm wrong, I'll take it, but he's nothing like the guards the Spurs usually like.

dlo had a decent year. couple stinkers in the playoffs, but overall, he's been solid. that laker fanbase would have folks thinking he should be out of the league :lol:

His shooting falls off a cliff when the playoffs hit and if his shoots aren't falling he give you nothing else.

Putting him in the pressure cooker of playing on a Lakers team with LeBron and he will struggle.

Put him in a situation like the Spurs were he can play with Wemby and facilitate the offense with no real expectations he will be fine.

dlo had a decent year. couple stinkers in the playoffs, but overall, he's been solid. that laker fanbase would have folks thinking he should be out of the league :lol:

Attitude stinks and plays zero defense. If he can’t help the Lakers win big he can’t help anyone. He stunk in the playoffs. Do some of yall even look at statistics?

DloBlows 2024 Playoffs
Minutes up 4.7
Points down 3.8
Assists down 2.1
Rebounds down .3
Free throws down 32% (he shot 50% from the line)
3 Point percentage down 10%
FG% down 7%

He absolutely stunk it up.

I’m trying to understand why any NBA team would want him at this point. Even g league chumps can come in and put up numbers as good as his here and there. Inconsistency is the difference between being a starter and a scrub in the league.

Toxic losers infect team chemistry, waste minutes guys who want to play hard all the time could be using and command a pretty penny a decade into their NBA career.

What’s the reason he belongs on any NBA roster? The right coach will change his attitude in his 11th season? He’ll become consistent all of a sudden?

Dog the Spurs aren't trying to win the Finals next year lmao

He'd help them a lot. He'd get Wemby a lot of easy looks. He's still an elite passer (at least in the regular season). I definitely see what you are saying. He honestly had a great regular season. I just think his limitations physically, athletically, etc get really exposed in the playoffs.

I just don't see him as a player the Spurs go after at all. He doesn't do the little things/dirty work. He would make Pop go crazy. He doesn't fit the ethos of a Spurs guard at all. I also suspect they want to get players that will fit with Wemby longterm. Dlo would be a stopgap.

Back
Top Bottom