The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

And y'all xbox boys be arguing too much
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously... all the excuses get people riled
smh.gif
smh.gif

I just wanna play these games and have fun but people cry about *%** all the time
tired.gif

If i had a PS3....

Even though we argue, you know I love you guys right............

EDIT: Except Enphanate he can go %%!$ himself.

JK.

Sike %%!$ You.

Sike!
happy.gif

Im not in shot's dynasty, I kinda want Nako to start up a Open Dynasty because I know I won't have a problem trying to get into his dynasties. Butit'll be no point if he switches me to VT because then everything will be kinda even

eNPH go look at the ACC and see what team you want and you can have them.

and i didnt limit u to choosing between 3-5 teams.

those were the only 3-5 teams in the conference worth considering, i was helping you out. if you want to pick an acc team or even an outside the conferenceteam, go do it. im not committed to the whole big12/sec thing anymore

I'm in the library and will be back around midnight. if Ecook and Shots played their game, we'll be on bowl week then, then offseason tomorrow?

oh, and i decided, eff it I'm opening up every team in the country not just acc. so if there's an open team you want let me know and I'll switchyou to them in the offseason.

airmaxin im assuming you still want VT?

eNPH let me know who you want. same goes for anyone else who might want to switch. we've done 6-7 years of sec/big12 i figure its time to open it up alittle.

Mizzou vs Texas wont be played until at least tomorrow night... like i said last night Ecook said hes gettin his wisdom teeth out today and im getting mine outtomorrow... id rather play all hopped up on Vicoden than get the game simmed tho cause ill take an L for sure.

Hopefully hell be willing to play tomorrow.

ima try 2 get on within the next hour, my mouth be hurting man im hopped up on 4 vics in like 7 hours lol....in the offseason i prob wanna switch from texas toUSC, but ill let u know Nako.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

ima try 2 get on within the next hour, my mouth be hurting man im hopped up on 4 vics in like 7 hours lol....in the offseason i prob wanna switch from texas to USC, but ill let u know Nako.
Yooo lets run tonight... im gettin my joints pulled in like an hour but Vicoden bowl can happen tonight LOL send me a PM and message on XBL if yousee this

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

ima try 2 get on within the next hour, my mouth be hurting man im hopped up on 4 vics in like 7 hours lol....in the offseason i prob wanna switch from texas to USC, but ill let u know Nako.
Yooo lets run tonight... im gettin my joints pulled in like an hour but Vicoden bowl can happen tonight LOL send me a PM and message on XBL if you see this
you see that UF recruiting class yet? 6 5 stars committing in the last two weeks
grin.gif

Nah i aint see that but mizzou gonna be cleaning house this offseason with all these recruits i just got... i know i got like 17 recruits though

Imma def need to peep that cut players spot on offseason.

My mouth isnumbe as $#!! rihgt now i jst gotb abck fromthe surgery

Ill def be able to play tongith ghtou... mom duke goin to cop those pain killers right now
pimp.gif

Them MFers put me on that nitrous had me more interested in my vitals than ive ever been :erollin

heart rate hittin that 55 spot a couple times had eme eekin

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Nah i aint see that but mizzou gonna be cleaning house this offseason with all these recruits i just got... i know i got like 17 recruits though

Imma def need to peep that cut players spot on offseason.

My mouth isnumbe as $#!! rihgt now i jst gotb abck fromthe surgery

Ill def be able to play tongith ghtou... mom duke goin to cop those pain killers right now
pimp.gif

Them MFers put me on that nitrous had me more interested in my vitals than ive ever been :erollin

heart rate hittin that 55 spot a couple times had eme eekin

laugh.gif

I know youre on some %%!$ right now. even your typing is comedy

btw, last night, "What the @+#* is Nako doing here?" had me dying later on for some reason
roll.gif

hit me with a pm if you wanna run some friendly 2k9. it's raining so i aint going anywhere today

mannnnnnnnnnnn tha t novicane *$** dthey put me on startin to wear off tho fam... this aint cool

Moms better be rollin in htere wth the perscrips EARLY!

cant feel my tongue or mlisps or nothin,,,

i was holdin my breath for a min while they had my BPM goin tryna get it to go wild while i was on nitrous but doc walked in n i started spazzin fora sice

ECOOK! COME GET SOME!!!

ePHAn too
laugh.gif
but i think you need to do some drugs or pound a few beers before the game to even the handicapppppp

about to the 2k9/.. imma wait for the grkl to ecmo home and move the bed matres out to the living froom so i cna lay down and put in wrk on teh xbox ;lol

i need ot frunking eat somthng ;x

then you a dumb mfeka :rolin

EDTIT:
my girl gon be feedin me pussing PUDDING and ice cream when she get back alter... i need some cream ofwheat too
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom