The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I can't even wait 2 months. I'd pay somebody to do an updated roster with all the incoming recruits and remove all the seniors/players that left.

donewith finals. but my XBL subscription expired and I'm moving within the week. is anyone still really into this dynasty right now? i dont want to reup ona cable bill and xbl and have ppl skip out.

nerd.gif

fraij the only people who got back to me about the dynasty were you and doncory. my xbl expired so i was asking if ppl were still interested in the league.

aiight, i'll go buy a new subscription later, but warning, im moving out of this apartment any day in the next two weeks so we might have another deadperiod coming up

did the ps3 dynasty die too?
laugh.gif

and... we're back. what happened to airmaxin? he quit the dynasty. looks like ill get my first chip this yr after all
laugh.gif

Nah i won a chip and like 50 rose bowls.... count me out though... this was a good month without playing, im done.

i got UFC and 2k9 to hold me over the next month or so

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Nah i won a chip and like 50 rose bowls.... count me out though... this was a good month without playing, im done.

i got UFC and 2k9 to hold me over the next month or so

im mad i just bought a new subscription thinking u !!!$$*+ wanted to restart it.
smh.gif

im mad.

and u suck at ufc.

Back
Top Bottom