The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

We got Soulja Boy dressing as the Mountaineer for that UT game...gonna be crankin dat birdwalk at least once...I don't know bout all game tho
laugh.gif

In that non BCS dynasty during offseason we bought to tell the recruits whatever they wanna hear. FIU is in Miami so we have tools of influence
pimp.gif

ePHAN how you gonna let 0 win Ohio put up 27 on you
indifferent.gif
you a bum only puttin up 70 on the CPU
smh.gif
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif

Im sick to my stomach

9789944_BG1.jpg

"Ive never seen more bonehead plays out the cornerback position. they completed 20 comeback routes on every coverage imaginable. and Not one of my 4'All American DBs ' made an addjustment/ man, zone, combo, blitz..Comeback routes..." its a shame. really a shame. a dream season down the drain. we feel like the New England Patriots"

oklahoma-state.jpg

Congratulations to MA81. he pulled off the upset.
what a day for my QB to throw like a Panzy and drop 3 Ints.
smh.gif

IMG_9433.JPG

Im actually kinda upset about that defense tho, in all seriousness
smh.gif

DOuble.

laugh.gif
Dre, I seen that Locked PYP but I missed the "entertainment" !*!#%+ was hittin me up on PS3 msging me to get on NT

It was like 35-14.
It was a 3 pt lead in the 4th when my QB underthrew a WR vs FS Streak (
smh.gif
)
He was marchin, I had him 3rd & 7 ready tto hold him to FG. My backup DT makes a Tackle but gets 15 yrd facemask. (My fault, I left my settings on sub outDTs at 75% which I use for vs cPU)
my OLine falls to pieces. 4 Straight sacks.
I'm too judicial with goin for it instead of gettin FGs. live by it, die by it.
MA81 was BALLIN on D tho.
YUP. I'm still heated about them comeback routes
sick.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

smh.gif

Im sick to my stomach

9789944_BG1.jpg

"Ive never seen more bonehead plays out the cornerback position. they completed 20 comeback routes on every coverage imaginable. and Not one of my 4 'All American DBs ' made an addjustment/ man, zone, combo, blitz.. Comeback routes..." its a shame. really a shame. a dream season down the drain. we feel like the New England Patriots"

oklahoma-state.jpg

Congratulations to MA81. he pulled off the upset.
what a day for my QB to throw like a Panzy and drop 3 Ints.
smh.gif

IMG_9433.JPG

Im actually kinda upset about that defense tho, in all seriousness
smh.gif
capt.9000c5699adf40c0a400fd0437a5854b.colorado_missouri_football_mojr108.jpg

capt.8d8fc3b8c5b94772bfac93a51dd37cc1.se_missouri_st_missouri_football_molg103.jpg

medium.jpg

cowboy-crying.gif

Is there an option to talk a player into Leaving. I want that QB GONE.
Im grooming a soph rite now. He's ready!

good news tho, 3 more A+ speed WRs.
another A- speed OLB and 2 A speed safeties
2 A speed Athletes, 1 6'4 200 lbs ready to be the next great SS at Okie St.

thats what I was missing on this team, Thompson wouldnt have allowed those hooks on that left side.
smh.gif
He bolted one yr too early.

Fear The Ibis wrote:
http://ncaafootball.easports.com/_swf/2010/StandAloneMediaPlayer.swfhttp://ncaafootball.easports.com/_swf/2010/StandAloneMediaPlayer.swfEA NCAA Football 2010

Bad news for all you cheesers....

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip..._byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1
NCAA Football 10 twitch pursuit angles from easports on Vimeo.

I can tell this joint will be on point already.

pimp.gif

Lets hope they fixed the super LB too.
please no more running one direction then being able to do a speed turn full speed and jump in the opposite direction without tearing every knee ligament andeither Intercepting or batting down a pass.
smh.gif

how bout LBs that play their proper zones and actually redirect Wrs instead of just letting them Run full speed thru their zone assignemnts.
smh.gif
EA need to lemme help them make this game

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Michogan and oregan looking nice....

hopefully we dont play each other before the 27th....

my recruiting is down the tubes due to my girl coming...
laugh.gif
@ Me puttng Michogan, but we will most likely play beforethe 27th and what does your girl coming have to do with your recruiting sir?

Lets get that advance in Nako i coulda sworn you were on, KRICH got the RROD, and Ecook said sim him so we all set.

Just realized that my game against TAMU was simmed. Did I win the game against TAMU that you simmed Gunna? I know last year, that #!#+ gave me a L
smh.gif
smh.gif

I hope so. b/c Ihad recruits coming to that game. Does the cpu set the activities for a recruit when you sim a game they're coming to.

LatePass for Dre

Son, we finished the season, Yeah U won.
btw, I went to advance and it simmed our entire recruiting again like it did one other time.
it went straight to training results.
smh.gif
Now I have one legit Tight End who can actually block and 2 6'5 220 WRs at TE at 68 overall.

Had to move 2 OG to OT cause I only had one over 75 overall.
My run game is gonna be
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom