The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I aint even realize I snatched that 5* RB from Dre
pimp.gif

Kansas coming with a new look next year....do you believe?

Psssh Oregon is looking good for years to come but it seems this dynasty is dying down..so either i say we remove it or start up a fresh one til 2010 comesout. But damn i must say LSU had a nice career til he left he woulda gave me a run for my money with the best career.

A. I didn't play Pete (Psmith) on auto... we've never played on auto. what are you talking about?

B. best career? You['ve had two winning seasons (the two u wont the nc)... what are you talking about?

C. My xbox wouldn't read discs until today. and i have finals from monday til next friday so i wont be on til monday (5/18) night the earliest. and naw imnot scrapping this one. feel free to host ur own if u want.

what are you talking about?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

ohwell.gif
i'm gonna try to advance again tonight if the game lets me. if it doesn't... it might be a wrap for me for a little while
frown.gif

and no no one's allowed to save and rehost. i don't play that nasty @*!*.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If it's like ps3 it can get snatched whether you like it/allow it or not
laugh.gif

A. I didn't play Pete (Psmith) on auto... we've never played on auto. what are you talking about?

B. best career? You['ve had two winning seasons (the two u wont the nc)... what are you talking about?

C. My xbox wouldn't read discs until today. and i have finals from monday til next friday so i wont be on til monday (5/18) night the earliest. and naw im not scrapping this one. feel free to host ur own if u want.

44-4 best record, like 2-0 in bowls 2 Nat'l championships ....like i said best career...

you have a 7 and a 5 win season under your belt... why are u only counting the 4 losses to me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

C. My xbox wouldn't read discs until today. and i have finals from monday til next friday so i wont be on til monday (5/18) night the earliest. and naw im not scrapping this one. feel free to host ur own if u want.

44-4 best record, like 2-0 in bowls 2 Nat'l championships ....like i said best career...
Edit: i said start a new one because it's only me u shots kellen and sometimes pete

i didn't lose to you 4 times only 2 when i had that rebuildin season with Miss St everyone cant start out with the best team in the game ya kno

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

i didn't lose to you 4 times only 2 when i had that rebuildin season with Miss St everyone cant start out with the best team in the game ya kno
shut the hell up. i used to get thrashed by LSU and Mizzou regularly. Because of LSU beating me twice a year (I only beat him once prior) I wasalways 10-2 or 10-3 and didn't even see the BCS til year 5 or 6 of the dynasty.

You lost to a team full of MY recruits. it had nothing to do with starting with the best team in the game.

You HAD UF already a 6* program son, thats easy recruiting! And when you saw the BCS both times vs me with a team over 70 you got thrashed aswell.....As istated before BEST CAREER in the 360 Dynasty

Yall ever seen a QB throw a Quick Slant from the 2 yard line on 3rd and Goal out the Back of the End Zone ...
roll.gif
roll.gif

that sums up my game vs O$U with the Vols

laugh.gif
smh.gif
all I could do was laugh at that throw, dude was so unbelievable open too, out the end zone, really?!?!

once my QB started turnin it over, it made me play some hella dumb defenses tryin to force turnovers. I never get bombed deep like that. I think u hit like 450+ yard bombs

ur percy Harvin RB was lightin up my LBs on those RB out the backfield passes. GG

I wanted to play fair and not do that all game like I did to West Virginia when I won by like 70 points lol

And my RB was out last time we played. That's why I checked on him as soon as he got injured at the end of the 1st quarter

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yall ever seen a QB throw a Quick Slant from the 2 yard line on 3rd and Goal out the Back of the End Zone ...
roll.gif
roll.gif

that sums up my game vs O$U with the Vols
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Yes, I have seen some $#@@ like that.

EJ Manuel
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom