The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Just rented it for ps3.....I've been a madden head on ps2 for awhile and just couldn't shift to ps3 for f-ball games b/c the gameplay was
sick.gif

Hopefully this is the beginning of better and more realistic gameplay.

CrackCocaine_streetDosage.jpg

YO THIS GAME IS BEAUTIFUL SO FAR NOT SO MANY COMPLAINTS .. PLUS I RETURNED A MISSED FEILD GOAL BACK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GATOR BOYSSSSSSSS *CHOMP* *CHOMP*

Georgia is unbelievable. they pass like crazy, run hard as hell, and play ridiculous D. i'm gettin stomped right now on All American

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Georgia is unbelievable. they pass like crazy, run hard as hell, and play ridiculous D. i'm gettin stomped right now on All American

3rd game of the season??

Im using ASU too (assuming you are) and im about to play UGA tomorrow when i pick the game back up where i left off... i just buried Stanford puttin up somecrazy numbers with Keegan Herring
pimp.gif

4th game (NAU replacement, stanford, unlv, georgia)
i've been putting up crazy numbers with keegan, but its the 3rd quarter and i have negative yards right now...
sick.gif

daaaaaaaaamn

i'd cut it back to 7 with 2 minutes to go and UGA was punting to me. i tried to move out of the way so it would bounce out of the endzone, he muffs it, UGAball on the 1

i'm in as AZ St, as long as people don't get too mad if i run the same plays pretty often

gamer tag: teamHANDY

If ya want to have the names on the players instead of position/number,

Go To XBL.

Go to EA Locker.

Search the gt. ColossalChicken

Download

then go to My NCAA

go to rosters and upload!

Rosters have been working at 100% no issues with Dyn,online,CL im glad yall like them and if u see a mis type edit it u should be able to without issues..remebr EA left out a few players this year so keep tht in mind ! ENJOY

Almost forgot

SECRET ACHIEVEMENT:

What Were You Thinking?!?! 5 points
Throw the ball away on 4th down. Nice one.

I'm down for another online Dynasty. Also gamertag Joshuahuskers has the rosters to download. This game is ridiculous! I uploaded songs for events thathappen like when I score touchdowns. That feature doesn't work online though, does it?

Back
Top Bottom