The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by bballah3

Anyone have a PSN Dynasty that I could Join?

were actually almost done with season 1, i'm pretty sure you could hop on for season 2 though.

It looks like its going to be USC v. FSU in the title game.
I sent you a PM

Is there only 1 online nt dynasty league for PS3? Id join but Gunna is using my team
laugh.gif

im down to get another NT PS3 tourney going. we actually should try and get conferences going but most likely everyone wants to be WV, FL, GA, TENN, USC,etc.(the big schools)

Originally Posted by minus28

im down to get another NT PS3 tourney going. we actually should try and get conferences going but most likely everyone wants to be WV, FL, GA, TENN, USC,etc.( the big schools)
Only conference that'll work is the SEC and maaaaaaybe the Big 12.

Finally got to play a game last nite and I played the CPU. I had the Fighting Illini(#18) vs Mizzou(#7). Great game and I won 35-28. They get to my 10 with 2seconds left. Chase decides to drop back and pass it only to be picked off and the game is over.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by minus28

im down to get another NT PS3 tourney going. we actually should try and get conferences going but most likely everyone wants to be WV, FL, GA, TENN, USC,etc.( the big schools)
Only conference that'll work is the SEC and maaaaaaybe the Big 12.

i'm down for a SEC conference. i want to actually do work on recruiting this year.
laugh.gif

Miami Vs. Clemson or Tenn in a bowl game!!! Clemson might not even be ranked by the end of this week
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Damn, my xbox got the three rings of death today I can't play this game for 3 weeks damn
smh.gif
O well. Maybe Ill be productive now during my free time
roll.gif

dam i'm sick of playing every game twice. every time i win my i exit back to the main screen and my shhhhh freezes up.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Nako, leme know if you'll start it..if not, i can..

GT : Mafia Money
To everyone down for the 360 dynasty, I'd be willing to start it but I don't know if you guys would prefer if allen just got it goingseeing as how I've never really "commisonered" one before and only offered ot do it to get the ball rolling.

let me know either way, but allen if you're down to get it started then that's cool with me.

Back
Top Bottom