The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

roll.gif
roll.gif
I hear ya

Hey. He can still run.
Lester, Fanning, Tristan and SenD'rick are beasts
I shoulda stuck wit Auburn

Ole Miss = ...

AK putting out the premiere matchups early lol #2 vs. #5, #6 vs. #7....nobody gonna be undefeated by Week 3

I like the schedule from the brief look I got from the recruiting screen though

And I just realized I play EVERYBODY
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by paidndade

DUCKDOWN is MOOOOOOOVVVVVVVIIIIIINNNNN....
If Dre was online then we could already advance to the next week
pimp.gif

XBOX guys take notes...
it aint simple as buying a ps3
laugh.gif

xbox dudes need to just stop being so lame. it's disgusting. literally me, cheytown, and krich and simskiee are holding the dynasty down. we've had a rotation of like 20 other people coming and going.
Put me on then.....

laugh.gif

I $!#*%% around and went for 2 in my game against Missouri cause I didn't feel like going to overtime.

%$*# got intercepted and ran back for a TD.

SMH. I shoulda ran my normal 2 pt conversion play, but I switched it up.

smh.gif
I out smarted myself.

Good Game though.

pimp.gif
*pumps fist @ Tech's Loss

** looks at the recruiting list (o_0)

Yo AK. U can't schedule 1AA squads. That *$+% is a waste of time.
Should just put mac teams or cusa or wac teams in there instead.

yeah i forgot to take out the 1AA teams my fault on that. ill be sure to fix that even we get to a second season.

but real talk Nebraskas recruiting class is about to be
pimp.gif

every single recruit that came to the OKstate gave me at least an A- i had 13 total at that game
laugh.gif

Now I dont control my own destiny this is bull how you lose dre
ohwell.gif

Oh well another BCS for me
pimp.gif

If i win the chip I think Im going to switch to a Big 12 team

laugh.gif
u aint winnin the chip

Dre gon beat u.
U have no answer for Crabby.

He's better than Dez
Can't even jam him.
smh.gif

I think Imma start playin a lot of my freshmen the rest of the year in Duckdown

did the SEC games seem to easy for anyone else? or is it just because i'm using a better team?

It felt way easier for me but that's probably because I'm used to playing with Mizzou and Maclin was the only player that had the speed ofFlorida's receivers and backs.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
u aint winnin the chip

Dre gon beat u.
U have no answer for Crabby.

He's better than Dez
Can't even jam him.
smh.gif

I think Imma start playin a lot of my freshmen the rest of the year in Duckdown

I dont need no answer for crabby I got an answer for his bum !+# QB Spence McCarthy Robinson and Brown 4.5 and better thats what I got
pimp.gif

And he dont play me like you play me "the new O" might catch him sleeping. And I will not play Crabby like I played Dez. DVD aint going to be mannedup on nobody 95 speed or not
tired.gif

But regardless I am eyeing Kansas State for my switch over to the Big 12 that way I can continue to take all of the Jayhawks recruits.
roll.gif

Tru. We match up better cus we play each other daily. Same way when I play ak, we all know what each other does well basically.

I need coloado and kansas to beat tech mizzu and nebraska

Let's go!
pimp.gif

smh.gif

I'm still mad.

I blew that @!@%#%! game.

How many losses you got Gunna?

I'm trying to figure out if I can still get to the Big XII Championship Game.

Originally Posted by theone2401

But regardless I am eyeing Kansas State for my switch over to the Big 12 that way I can continue to take all of the Jayhawks recruits.
roll.gif
That recruit you say you "gave" me, is it that 3* speed RB? That's the only one I saw we both had but I see your his #2 and youoffered him a scholarship
laugh.gif

Don't sleep on the Jayhawk recruiting class though, I invited like 20 people to our Baylor game and got A's from everybody.

The recruits are lovin' LSU. #2 MLB wrapped up eeaaarrrllllyyyy

roll.gif
That recruit you say you "gave" me, is it that 3* speed RB? That's the only one I saw we both had but I see your his #2 and you offered him a scholarship
laugh.gif

Don't sleep on the Jayhawk recruiting class though, I invited like 20 people to our Baylor game and got A's from everybody.

He is one but it was a cornerback tershinski or whatever I was about to give him a scholly cause i hadnt offered yet but I was like no need to be greedy
laugh.gif

roll.gif
That recruit you say you "gave" me, is it that 3* speed RB? That's the only one I saw we both had but I see your his #2 and you offered him a scholarship
laugh.gif

He is one but it was a cornerback tershinski or whatever I was about to give him a scholly cause i hadnt offered yet but I was like no need to be greedy
laugh.gif
What you want a 3* CB for? lol. I got some other things lined up though

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I dont really go by stars I look for the player that fits my scheme and I also look from people that I dont have to compete with everyone for. He was goodsized and he was fast and he wanted to come to Miami I was gonna work with him everyone cant be a starter. Shoot one of my best recruits ever was a 3 star dudeis a freak for Clemson.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I dont really go by stars I look for the player that fits my scheme and I also look from people that I dont have to compete with everyone for. He was good sized and he was fast and he wanted to come to Miami I was gonna work with him everyone cant be a starter. Shoot one of my best recruits ever was a 3 star dude is a freak for Clemson.
pimp.gif
OK well you can take your scholarship from him back now...

Colorado just kicked me in the nuts...I put in a redshirted player I was so hot
roll.gif

I told you I would get him AK
pimp.gif
Soft verbal(please dont decommit) from Jason Johnson WR 6'5 230 4.3 40

MIAMI is about to be a problemoooooooooooooo

I am moving Streeter to TE and putting McKenzie back in the slot and both Johnsons on the outside
sick.gif
Jacory breaking records next seasonnnnn
pimp.gif

Hopefully my assualt on the record books begins against the KANSAS JAYHAWKS

Back
Top Bottom