The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Shorty is fine AF with that 70’s perm.
Now don’t get it twisted, she’s naturally Bad in her regular state but she looks dope as a 70’s Street Hoodlum.

Bregona Vargas
Outlaws on NETFLIX

90967A1C-12AA-4F2D-9D80-A22B9AE04702.jpeg

If the man doesn't have an outdoor/adventure clothing line by now it's the one rare moment where he's slippin with the money.

Could be called Rockawear.

Not for nothing, I enjoy his movies. You dont expecr much, just to be entertained and thats fine. Caught Rampage not too long ago and I liked it. :lol: Then again anything monsterverse-ish I like. Red Notice was cool too, enjoyed it more than I thought.

Yeah Rock movies are ok, turn your brain off affair. Funny enough I think Fast 5 might have been his best movie.

I wondering what the end of True Story reminded me of, for some reason it was the end of this SNL skit he did a while back.

Yeah Rock movies are ok, turn your brain off affair. Funny enough I think Fast 5 might have been his best movie.

I wondering what the end of True Story reminded me of, for some reason it was the end of this SNL skit he did a while back.

He was great in Fast 5. I kinda like him in that kinda (cop) role as opposed to some kind of Samoan Tarzan.

Fell asleep watching Outlaw last night.
If you guys haven’t peeped, get to peepin.
****s 🔥

Also, whoever did the Voiceover for this should do it for all shows with voiceover. The voices actually match the Characters.

You can’t even tell it’s voiced over.
(Also shorty is so bad, God Damn that sex appeal- kind of broad Prince would have found and put in his New Power Generation type Group)

best? that would be Pain and Gain.

funny you Guys are talking about Rock Merchandise. I was scouring awhile back some of the Rock's merchandise, like this one.....

The US looks down on animation as a whole.
Alot of people in this country still look at animated shows as kids shows as opposed to a medium that covers multiple genres included those that are specifically made for adults. That's changing though since those of us who grew up watching anime/animated series and will continue to watch anime/animated series.

Yea, I can admit I was never into Anime and stuff like that after watching DBZ as a kid. I thought it was for kids and "weird" adults. I thought cosplay was weird and OD.

After watching Invincible (and thats not even anime lol), I'm much more open. The stories they can tell are boundless. It's pretty stupid to write off an entire medium of entertainment for such a frivolous reason.

Alot of people in this country still look at animated shows as kids shows as opposed to a medium that covers multiple genres included those that are specifically made for adults. That's changing though since those of us who grew up watching anime/animated series and will continue to watch anime/animated series.
Anime in Japan is mainstream. it practically a part of it's normal programming like more than 50% or I think even 70% is in animation. it's funny because animation in the U.S. way back composed of adult content. it was even used as a propanda tool during the war. then turned into exclusively a kid friendly medium. I guess we have to blame Walt Disney for that.

Wow, Ep3 of Arcane was like a season finale. Too vicious.
well, it was a season finale before the series went for a break. episode 4 was the continuation. I guess you just started watching Arcane now. it took a bit of a while before episode 4 came. now all the rest of the episodes are available.

Back
Top Bottom