The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

just finished watching this and suprisingly good imo as far as the drama genre goes. so far, Sandra has been on fire with her Netflix movies lately...
MV5BM2M5MTJmOTEtNWU1Yy00NDNmLWI3MjMtNzFkN2FiZjE5Njg3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

Wild Things: Solid Movie
Denise Richards I still believe in that movie was the best looking woman to appear on any screen ever(movie, tv show, stage, etc)….am I the Only one? Can’t be….

just finished watching this and suprisingly good imo as far as the drama genre goes. so far, Sandra has been on fire with her Netflix movies lately...
MV5BM2M5MTJmOTEtNWU1Yy00NDNmLWI3MjMtNzFkN2FiZjE5Njg3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg
EYE told y'all. Sandra :smokin

Randomly threw on "Two" while trying to fall asleep last night. :lol: at a the makers taking Human Centipede and making it Human Missionary instead with a slight twist.

Was looking at what's upcoming and didn't realize we were about a month out from Ozark's return (01/21) :wow:

Denise Richards I still believe in that movie was the best looking woman to appear on any screen ever(movie, tv show, stage, etc)….am I the Only one? Can’t be….

Cameron Diaz in "The Mask" comes to mind not trying to argue but she definitely took my breath away seeing her onscreen for the first time.
With Denise Richards she def has some iconic shots that fit perfectly with theme of Wild Things, getting out of that pool/water hose shots etc

I absolutely LOVE wild things in general
Came for 3some stayed for the story.
It actually starts a florida movie anthology I made up:

Wild Things
SpringBreakers
The Florida Project
Zola

Yellowjackets first 2 eps are pretty good. I’m in for the season.
I want to like this, but I’m getting bored now.
I was locked after the 1-2episode watch.
Each week though, less and less and less happen.
Was excited for this week after last weeks possession of one of the Girls, it they seem to have glazed RIGHT OVER that this episode and get back to the same boring old ****.
Now, there’s 19minutes left and Tai was just seen eating dirt in the middle of the Forrest in the middle of the night so this epsidoe might deliver BUT, chances are it ends in another cliff hanger. Same thing that INVASION kept doing. Absolutely nothing.

Halle in the Flinstones and Salli Richardson in Low Down Dirty Shame is mine.

Good acting ruined by a really stupid premise/twist. She didn't HAVE to do 20 for her sister. :lol:

It's great so far. Yennifer is hot per usual. My man Geralts jaundiced eyes bother me so much I don't know why. They are distracting.

Yea they are distracting. I'm guessing they have something to do with wolves. Maybe he channel into a wolf or something.

It's great so far. Yennifer is hot per usual. My man Geralts jaundiced eyes bother me so much I don't know why. They are distracting.
she's definitely hot.

Attachments

• main-qimg-bbb69e5bff2e427476953f86cfb808d5-lq.jpg
    main-qimg-bbb69e5bff2e427476953f86cfb808d5-lq.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 101
I dont think it's stupid.

Spoiler but her sister was a child she wouldn't have gone to prison for killing the cop. The most Sandra Bullocks character would have been charged with is negligence for leaving the gun unlocked for a child to have access to it.

The ending was also horrible. No closure whatsoever.

Spoiler but her sister was a child she wouldn't have gone to prison for killing the cop. The most Sandra Bullocks character would have been charged with is negligence for leaving the gun unlocked for a child to have access to it.

The ending was also horrible. No closure whatsoever.
I would think that Sandra wanted to have her sister forget the whole thing and live a normal childhood or preserve her innocence. I would understand that part. Sandra could have been caught up in the moment and out of panic which is understandable. people aren't really thinking straight when a crime is committed.

Ending was good imo. the closure there is that the sister remembers her. the silence works best also compared to having a dialogue. so I'm not sure what closure you were talking about.

I would think that Sandra wanted to have her sister forget the whole thing and live a normal childhood or preserve her innocence. I would understand that part. Sandra could have been caught up in the moment and out of panic which is understandable. people aren't really thinking straight when a crime is committed.

Ending was good imo. the closure there is that the sister remembers her. the silence works best also compared to having a dialogue. so I'm not sure what closure you were talking about.

Even with all that her sister was still had some ptsd issues because she knows what she did as much as she tried to suppress it. She did 20 years for no reason.

The ending was abrupt. I thought she was actually going to have some type of dialogue with her sister about everything that happened.

DAMN got caught with the virus after going down to Atl last week. Trying to catch up on shows I been putting off all year. Don't even know where to start kind of overwhelmed with so many great shows.

Back
Top Bottom