The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I always always always hear Ana De Armas and think of Julia Fox first.
Those two should swap names, Ana looks more like a Julia FOX
(favorite movie still of all time)
Julia Fox - Uncut Gems_2.jpg

fox2.jpg

Sucks because the season finale of Night Sky set up cool stuff for season 2.

Meanwhile they spent so much money on wheel of time and the story sucked.

just finished archive81.. this dude Dan really risking his life for some cheeks he's not clappin?? trippin, the past can have her

good show, but after episode 4 or 5, it just started feeling like a long *** episode of black mirror.

The Lost Daughter received such glowing reviews

I think it's worth the watch, it's originally a book. Didn't get the payoff I'd wanted but the characters held my attention. Apparently the book portrayed the main character much differently and would have made the film even better

Being lost in life is always a theme worth exploring

Can’t find anything really interesting to watch. Started Keep Breathing and it’s aight so far.

the grey man was an entertaining movie at the very least. but spending $200 million on this film is hilarious. netflix probably could've gotten away with a less expensive cast considering oscar-worthy acting wasn't necessary for a movie with that many explosions and fight scenes

strange to see captain america play the villain :lol:

This movie wasnt deep enough to warrant a whole universe let alone a sequel but hey, I dont mind me some more Ana De Armas.

The movie was the perfect example of what a Netflix algorithm would recommend as a movie that will generate positive reviews from the broader audience. Everything from the big name actor(s), to the action sequences, to the different color pallets in different countries, to cameos by lovable actors (known for other Netflix roles of course).

Every decision of this movie felt analytically based. It was an interesting experiment.

Back
Top Bottom