The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Paper Girls was real good.
They didn’t do it any favors with the Pterodactyl and the sense of humor and style of the Grandfather.
Also, the Cathedral could have been way cooler and more “authentic”, here it just felt like a NICKOLODEON set for one of those kids shows.

Outside of that it was A1
I think I have to retract my “better than stranger things” statement. Those few things weren’t show killers, but it’s not better than Stranger Things
Yeah when you replied to my comment saying "better than Stranger Things", I was thinking that was a tall order, but it's good to hear that it's solid.

Was watching that Keanu Reeves movie Siberia and it took a dark turn at the party scene.

I couldn't imagine Woodstock happening now the way social media and camera phones are. With rapes and the conditions.

Giving disgruntled people candles and fire :rofl:

and still the thought of people playing around in ****** water :rofl:

you got me listening. butterfly effect horror version? sounds very promising considering the butterfly effect has been one of my favorite movies of all time.

definitely worth the two-ish hours if you don’t mind reading subtitles. haven’t watched a movie with this much suspense in a minute

definitely worth the two-ish hours if you don’t mind reading subtitles. haven’t watched a movie with this much suspense in a minute
Couldn't watch anything without subtitles anymore. Consider it force of habit after decades of watching Japanese animes. I should be fine.

just watched "THE CALL" but unfortunately, the movie is a 5/10. I would have ranked it around 6/10 but the end credit scene kinda ruined it and made no sense considering the timeline and events that happened here on after. it just became a mess. for me, it's a poor re-imagining of the movie "FREQUENCY" and that movie made in 2000 was just pure awesomeness.

if you haven't watched that film yet, you can do some comparison.

Saw Triple Frontier. Man...first half of the movie was shaping up to be real nice and then...kinda went on cruise control after the house scene. I didnt mind so much though since it was diff than the usual action type movie, def not the direction I thought it was gonna go.

They just slapped a known/popular name on Lincoln Lawyer.

He don’t even get driven around in a Lincoln.

Good show otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom