The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

A Kevin Hart and Marky Mark movie, this just says mediocre
The trailer was so cringe for me. Ratings aren't looking favorable. I've seen I love you Man 5+ times and it's one of my favorite comedies of the 00's so disappointed this one looks so bad.

Been binging Vikings.

It’s ok, some of the timing makes no sense.

Like it can br a story told from day to day then they just months sometimes YEARS without even telling the audience.

Do we have a dedicated movie thread? I kinda treat this as a movie/series thread but anyways was watching Moana and is it just me or does The Rock’s voice just not suit his character AT ALL.

Do we have a dedicated movie thread? I kinda treat this as a movie/series thread but anyways was watching Moana and is it just me or does The Rock’s voice just not suit his character AT ALL.

It’s so wild to see this question asked.
We miss so many posts in that thread because people don’t know it exists. Kind of cool, Kind of uncool.

We miss so many posts in that thread because people don’t know it exists. Kind of cool, Kind of uncool.

I think its the stupid *** title it has. “Oh blah blah blah blah -7 years later- Movie Thread”.

I kinda thought we had one but never really paid attention, that long *** title doesnt help grab my attention when its on the first page either.

Been binging Vikings.

It’s ok, some of the timing makes no sense.

Like it can br a story told from day to day then they just months sometimes YEARS without even telling the audience.
Yeah it has such problem, especially early seasons. It's mostly 'cause they tried to make it somewhat realistic and there were really huge breaks between viking raids in reality. Pacing gets much better later on though!

I think its the stupid *** title it has. “Oh blah blah blah blah -7 years later- Movie Thread”.

I kinda thought we had one but never really paid attention, that long *** title doesnt help grab my attention when its on the first page either.
It’s the best thread on NT too, but likely the most missed as well. You’re in now though so, WELCOME.
I guess just add it to the WATCH thing and tag any other guys you know that are in the same Boat.

I Didnt Expect Day Shift To Be A Masterpiece But It's So Odd Jamie Foxx Is An Academy Award Winning Actor

And Often In A Lot Of Films He's Just Awful :lol:

I thought that thread was for new releases and seeing how no one goes to theaters and how there's been very few good new releases I figured thread was dead and this one was popping for all the streaming content

In another thread a tweet was posted about someone complaining how we have less movie choices on netflix than we had at blockbuster. Said blockbuster had 3x as many movies (rounds up to 11,300) which seems like a totally inflated number because no way in hell my blockbuster had that many.

I still love Netflix. They always held it down. Introduced me to way more anime. I just don’t understand how they keep pumping out whack movies. I guess they cheap to make, but I thought they wanted to be out on the map movie wise.

Also they cut off shows way to quick. Fronds from college was my ish. Also what happened to that Paul Rudd show? Gave drew the boot, way too many cancellations

Mo's reaction to the catholic church is so real. :rofl:

You just keep him nailed up there with blood coming down his head?:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom