The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

When left on his own, Jamie has really cheesy decision making.

He Talked About How Often He Has Bad Projects On The R&B Money Podcast :lol:

He's So Good When He's Around Other Talent And The Right Cast/Director (Django, Ray, Ali)

But Then You See Him In Something Like Day Shift And It's Like It's His First Walmart Bin Movie And He's Got No Clue What To Do :lol:

He Talked About How Often He Has Bad Projects On The R&B Money Podcast :lol:

He's So Good When He's Around Other Talent And The Right Cast/Director (Django, Ray, Ali)

But Then You See Him In Something Like Day Shift And It's Like It's His First Walmart Bin Movie And He's Got No Clue What To Do :lol:
Yeah his delivery was so bad. I was looking forward to Day Shift as a turn your brain off flick but it wouldn't allow me to turn my brain off with the constant cliche's and poor line delivery.

I was watching a Michael Blackson interview and he mentioned going with a Tyler Perry project over a Jamie one and didn't get why till I thought about it. Jamie, himself making decisions, is cheesy. The thing with Robert Downey as a Mexican sounds cheesy, Day Shift is cheesy, that sitcom he has on Netflix is cheesy. Hell I still remember his enthusiasm to try and get a Wanda and Shenene movie off the ground, talk about cheesy.

Collateral!
you must watch this if you havent and if you have - watch it again!
FoxX Cruise Mann + Jada(w/hair)

bardem + ruffalo & dont blink or you might miss 2.8 seconds of statham

Samaritan with Stallone on amazon is one of the worst movies Ive ever seen :lol:

Does PRIME Have Any Good Content?

I Just Started The Terminal List With Chris Pratt And I Keep Chuckling At Their Action Scenes.

Budget Def Looks Like It Was Really Low, Need Besos To Cough Up Some More Coins For Content.

I Just Started The Terminal List With Chris Pratt And I Keep Chuckling At Their Action Scenes.

Budget Def Looks Like It Was Really Low, Need Besos To Cough Up Some More Coins For Content.

The Boys and Outer Range are the best on Prime. Reacher and Jack Ryan are decent too.

Do you have Amazon Prime?

It's convenient because it's essentially free or part of your service.

They have a bunch of movies relatively new and old like Netflix and HBO Max, so you can probably always find something to watch on it.

Plus they're going to start showing NFL games.

Back
Top Bottom