The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

four episodes into the watcher and i’m done with this.. writing is trash juice the private investigator doubling as their marriage family therapist out of nowhere was the final straw :lol:

also, a police officer siding with a black teen over an entitled white homeowner in the suburbs.. yeaahh right

four episodes into the watcher and i’m done with this.. writing is trash juice the private investigator doubling as their marriage family therapist out of nowhere was the final straw :lol:

also, a police officer siding with a black teen over an entitled white homeowner in the suburbs.. yeaahh right
I was debating it but naw I am good off that alone.

That the better half of the show too, it goes way downhill later. :lol:

Holy hell. The Northman was awesome. Wow.
I was hyped for it but it disappointed me. Fight scenes were lackluster, vikings and The Last Kingdom has way better fight choreography. Most of skarsgaard’s lines were just grunts and yelling. My bae Anya Taylor-Joy was fire as always.

I was hyped for it but it disappointed me. Fight scenes were lackluster, vikings and The Last Kingdom has way better fight choreography. Most of skarsgaard’s lines were just grunts and yelling. My bae Anya Taylor-Joy was fire as always.

I felt the same way, and I saw it in the theaters.

I expected more action and William Dafoe was underutilized. I had more enjoyable experiences watching episodes of Last Kingdom and Vikings.

Damn. Y’all didn’t mess with it like that? That was dope. Fight scenes were cool to me. The cinematography and the sound were amazing.

Love all the Norse god references. The Valkarie looked awesome.

A bit late I guess, but I have 1.5 more episodes left on Lincoln Lawyer. Not bad show but cheese factor pretty high. Like when Haller does something smooth in court, crushes it on a witness, why does he always sit down and then look around the courtroom to see who saw him in his bag lol.

Anyone watch The Good Nurse yet? Was thinking of checking it out this week and it has mostly positive reviews.

Anyone watch The Good Nurse yet? Was thinking of checking it out this week and it has mostly positive reviews.

Watched last night. Really enjoyed it.

Was tripping out when Nnamdi Asomugha popped on screen lol

Watched last night. Really enjoyed it.

Was tripping out when Nnamdi Asomugha popped on screen lol
Will definitely check it out now, I was also surprised to see Nnamdi in the cast list. The film also has Yul Brenner of Cool Runnings fame aka Malik Yoba so another reason to tune in.

If I didn’t see the trailer, just reading that I would’ve thought that was a Lifetime movie:lol:

I did, was cool but nothing really amazing or heart wrenching or whatever. It didnt hit any "points" is what im trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom