The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just watched "missing" on Netflix. A modern day digital mystery where a girl tries to figure out how her mom went missing. Had me engaged throughout the movie, and was much better than I was expecting. Check it out
Been meaning to catch this and didn't know it was on Netflix.

Netflix finally rolling out that no password sharing to the US? I will gladly cancel until I find a workaround.

Watched the first episode of Kin on AMC+, that joint looking like it finna be a banger.
Just finished the second season of this

It is a great watch.

It is like Top Boy but with rich white Irish people

Way better than Gangs of London.

Also, the girl that plays Nikki on the show is :smokin...
0_kin.jpg

Brehs. Missing was FIRE. Soooo many twists and turns. I haven’t watched a movie that had me spinning like that for awhile. They did a great job with misdirection. And that ending too??

Also, I get that that they are just movies but one thing that has been really bothering lately is how in escape situations, in the middle of shootouts, mother****ers or before shooting someone just break into conversation instead of focusing on the task at hand. Those seconds are precious!!

Edit: Another thing - I thought the expression was “Don’t pull out your gun if you don’t plan on using it”? Folks seem to hesitate and wait way too long and end up getting bum rushed or the person they are aiming at gets away :smh: Gotta let that thang fly mane

Last edited:
Brehs. Missing was FIRE. Soooo many twists and turns. I haven’t watched a movie that had me spinning like that for awhile. They did a great job with misdirection. And that ending too??

Also, I get that that they are just movies but one thing that has been really bothering lately is how in escape situations, in the middle of shootouts, mother****ers or before shooting someone just break into conversation instead of focusing on the task at hand. Those seconds are precious!!

Edit: Another thing - I thought the expression was “Don’t pull out your gun if you don’t plan on using it”? Folks seem to hesitate and wait way too long and end up getting bum rushed or the person they are aiming at gets away :smh: Gotta let that thang fly mane
Mind was continuously blown watching :lol:

Which one is this? On Netflix?

Yessir, it was on Netflix. I actually remember seeing the commercials earlier this year when it was coming out in theaters and being really intrigued. Glad it made it's way to a streaming service I subscribe to :lol:
Ok, I thought it looked familiar. It's the same exact format as the movie Searching lol, the same makers. Searching was pretty good so I'll give this one a spin

I remember when Modern Family had an episode like this, everything shot through a social media angle, lol, it was funny

Damn finished season 2 of Bosch, forgot how good this damn show is. Can’t lie it hit me in the feels when chief saw his son laying on the store. Wife wrong for blaming him but I get it, when grieving I hear you lash out at anyone and everyone close to you.

Pick my daughters up from school and about to pour something up, start season 3 and chill all weekend.

I know it’s old to you guys but season 3 of Bosch giving me LA Noire vibes off first episode. Music and camera work just screaming it in the intro. Planned on taking a breaking and watching latest episode of From. Guess I’m all caught up.

The Reggie angle is getting kind of annoying, haven’t given me enough reason to care about a “ghost”. Starting season 4 of Bosch, hopefully finish series before Monday.

storm2006 storm2006

I'm caught up on From S2, still have no idea what's going on smh.

Good ****! Do you like it? And don’t worry, none of us have a clue :lol: As much as I am enjoying the mystery, I hope by the end of the season we can get clarity on some things. Then again, like someone in here said, you get one answer the multiple questions in return :lol:

Back
Top Bottom