The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Missing was good, made me feel washed af though when she had mad stuff going on on her laptop. I cant have that many things going on, id get confused af. :lol:

Started Fubar and caught an episode and a half, ngl wasnt so fond of an Arnold series but I must say I like it a lot. Very entertaining. Pretty good father/daughter dynamic, was crying when he picked up her "lipstick" at the compound. :lol:

Missing was good, made me feel washed af though when she had mad stuff going on on her laptop. I cant have that many things going on, id get confused af. :lol:

Does that make you washed or an adult that prefers not function in disarray? Her desktop situation was disorganized and messy AF :lol:

Now call me washed but I would have set up an Excel sheet and multiple word docs that served a variety of purposes like definitely a contact sheet and one for daily status to start. Would have had that **** streamlined and organized in 48-72 hours :lol:

I’m late and also sorry but put sign me up for “Team Lupin is :pimp:“. I didn’t watch it off the rip because the opinions but were so divisive. I‘ve been on a heist movie/show kick so I went for it and enjoyed it. Didn’t realize that those who watched it when it dropped have been waiting 2+ years after only like 6 months between Parts 1 and 2 :wow: Looking forward to Part 3 in the Fall.

Also, my American *** thought it was Lue-PIN this whole time when it was really Lue-PON :smh: Glad I caught on before ever discussing the show with someone in person :lol:

Started Fubar and caught an episode and a half, ngl wasnt so fond of an Arnold series but I must say I like it a lot. Very entertaining. Pretty good father/daughter dynamic, was crying when he picked up her "lipstick" at the compound. :lol:
Missing made me feel old as hell. We apparently need to start sending teenagers to work for the CIA.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention….Mainfest BYKE on Friday for the final season :smokin :smokin :smokin Cal looked even bigger on the poster for this season :lol:

Man ****, I can’t see what they’re trying to show me.
What’s this show about? I’m going on Episode 4 and I’m just like, “why?”

I’m late and also sorry but put sign me up for “Team Lupin is :pimp:“. I didn’t watch it off the rip because the opinions but were so divisive. I‘ve been on a heist movie/show kick so I went for it and enjoyed it. Didn’t realize that those who watched it when it dropped have been waiting 2+ years after only like 6 months between Parts 1 and 2 :wow: Looking forward to Part 3 in the Fall.

Also, my American *** thought it was Lue-PIN this whole time when it was really Lue-PON :smh: Glad I caught on before ever discussing the show with someone in person :lol:

show would be considered great on the strength of the Jordan 1 cameos alone... but Omar Sy also bodies the role. fun show with solid acting and story line. the scene where he confuses them at the park with the multiple food delivery bike riders always stands out to me :lol:

I'm about 10 minutes into From and AYYYYYOOOOOOOOO

:emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished::wow::wow:

i already know i'm about to like this show.
download.jpg

This weeks episode. :pimp: Things getting interesting for sure. Getting nervous end of the season and still so many questions.

I only checked out From because it was mentioned in this thread. A few eps into season 1 so far and the concept is cool.

The smalltown creepiness reminds me of another show where that was on netflix, The Returned (the original French version). I also watched Atlas on netflix last year which is similar to The Returned.

Last edited:
show would be considered great on the strength of the Jordan 1 cameos alone... but Omar Sy also bodies the role. fun show with solid acting and story line. the scene where he confuses them at the park with the multiple food delivery bike riders always stands out to me :lol:

This is why I am glad I have NT because I appreciated the Jordan 1s he was always rocking and 97% of folks I know IRL would not have noticed or appreciated that. The fact he was bodying folks and evading hitmen in some damn 1s is amazing :lol:

I'm about 10 minutes into From and AYYYYYOOOOOOOOO

:emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished::wow::wow:

i already know i'm about to like this show.

YAASSSSSS! It's good to see posters joining the From bandwagon. Definitely wouldn't have known about it if it weren't for this thread :nthat:

download.jpg

This weeks episode. :pimp: Things getting interesting for sure. Getting nervous end of the season and still so many questions.

This got me excited. I have blackout shades but I usually like to watch it at night for peak darkness and optimal creepiness. There have definitely been a couple moments that startled the hell out me

Oh yeah - I finally caved and got that Hulu subscription (1 mo. free + regular price for no ads afterwards). Anyone peeped that show Cruel Summer? I kept seeing ads for a Season 2 premiering today so I decided to binge it recently. It was an interesting story with some good plot twists. Looks like S2 is going with a similar type of- plot framework so I'm not sure what they can really do to differentiate it.

Back
Top Bottom