The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

related to They Cloned Tyrone (great movie btw.. Boyega killed his role):

Jamie Foxx speaking to the public after his recent health issue. it was kept under wraps really well but that also made it a lot more troubling. nonetheless glad to see he’s recovering. he’s gotta be one of the most versatile and brilliant minds of hollywood.

debating whether my netflix membership is worth 20 bucks a month :lol:

It’s not and I don’t know why I haven’t canceled yet.

I’m in a rut right now with tv shows.

Started my first rewatch of HoTD and mam this is so ****ing good!

I know these shows come around once every 5 years but maybe I missed one.

I might try Sopranos again after this.

I need a show where I can literally put my phone away for hours and just be into it.

I can’t even get into this season of Jack Ryan for some reason.

HELP!

They cloned Tyrone should get an oscar but I know it wont.

I was confused for like the first 30 min of the movie about what time period they were supposed to be in because of Jamie Fox and the whole 70s blaxxploitation feel. That was definitely done deliberately. :lol:

Just started latest season of Outer Banks and yea I feel too invested not to continue but yikes on how unrealistic they've made it. So some kids HS age or just over 18 are running amok in the Caribbean evading drug dealers/kingpins and manage to escape by the skin of their teeth most of the time.

They cloned Tyrone should get an oscar but I know it wont.

I was confused for like the first 30 min of the movie about what time period they were supposed to be in because of Jamie Fox and the whole 70s blaxxploitation feel. That was definitely done deliberately. :lol:

I Was Confused At First Too About The Time Period. :lol:

Man The Witcher is kinda boring, S1 had promise. I kinda agree with both the production side and Cavill, some of the original stuff is kinda stupid, but if you're gonna do it, do it. Or at least make it better with the changes.

just finished watching the new season of Witcher. show didn't pick up til the last episode. it was good nonetheless. been falling asleep lately watching shows, maybe due to my workout routine.

Holy hell. Watching Dark. A few years late, but man what a great premise. Only 3 episodes in. But been spoilering myself :lol:
Show was great.

If you haven’t already watch The OA. It leaves you with a lot questions and unanswered stuff which I hate but the show was so good and interesting that I didn’t mind.

If you haven’t already watch The OA. It leaves you with a lot questions and unanswered stuff which I hate but the show was so good and interesting that I didn’t mind.

Never heard of this show.
Ima check it out.

I loved dark.
1899 was ok but was kinda obvious.

Idk if im turning into a lil ****** as im getting older but every end of episode of New Amsterdam almost brings a damn tear to my eye.

Also, NA > Chicago Med. The only thing CM has over NA is the actual medical cases of the patients. Other than that NA got it. The one that that made me eyeroll so much in CM was the force feeding of so many relationships, like damn not everyone needs a love story.

Back
Top Bottom