The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

that final showdown, much like most of the season, was so dookie. a truce, really?

all that **** Fgor talked about the gods and then he suddenly realizes losing his life isn’t worth it and he needs to live so he can smash the office secretary

also, what was the point of making the lochness monster/giant serpent a big part of season if Magne never actually fights it? i wanted to see him finally use his hammer [/SPOILER

They really pulled up on each other like

binged it this past weekend.. pretty good action and a fast moving show. but it takes a minute to get to the point where we understand what the hell is actually going on. turns out the plot is determining who is erin carter

what i don’t understand is how all the violence and murder happens in modern times but none of the facilities have cameras to capture Erin Carter participating in it.. especially the fight inside her fancy private school :lol:

was one of those shows where i got into it but one season is more than enough.
This is one of those “good if you’re high” shows.

Dark would have been one of those dope shows that released weekly and the audience, forums could speculate on what was what, theories, and ooohhh **** moments.

Finished Ragnarok. The ending explains why the entire show and this season in particular was a train wreck. No spoilers.

IMG_2129.jpeg

Almost done with Ragnarok. The mom giant is so damn fine. I need a trip to the Scandinavian countries and try to rack up as many viking women as I can. I know all of them gonna be 5’10 or taller and i’m gonna look like i’m hunting for amazons and snu snus.

Almost done with Ragnarok. The mom giant is so damn fine. I need a trip to the Scandinavian countries and try to rack up as many viking women as I can. I know all of them gonna be 5’10 or taller and i’m gonna look like i’m hunting for amazons and snu snus.
Funny you mentioned that. I have a thing for giant women aside from muscular ones. They are like the mount everest that you have to conquer.

Heard his daughter was pretty good in it, need to peep the movie this weekend too.
Yeah she was solid. Likeable.

I haven’t watched any of his other Netflix stuff. He’s very much a supporting actor in this.

Anyone watch Guillermo Del Toro’s Cabinet of Curiosities? Each episode is a diff story? I though of like Black Mirror. First 2 episodes were meh, 3rd was fire. 4th is basically a BM episode actually, more societal horror than actual horror. There were a few BM episodes this past season that were also more horror than anything (Loch something). So **** these could interchange.

Anyone watch Guillermo Del Toro’s Cabinet of Curiosities? Each episode is a diff story? I though of like Black Mirror. First 2 episodes were meh, 3rd was fire. 4th is basically a BM episode actually, more societal horror than actual horror. There were a few BM episodes this past season that were also more horror than anything (Loch something). So **** these could interchange.

Cabinet of Curiosity was mid, I guess I was expecting more. Some good episodes. Its an anthology

My wife is half Finnish and 5ft10. She def got all those tall scandanavian genes. Those countries look beautiful but also boring as hell. :lol: Her aunt goes to Finland often and I see pics and Im like :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom