The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Hell Dogs was kinda good.

Started “Blood Coast”.

I need to finish up Suburra. Surprised to see it has a new follow up mini-series.

Just started LTWB. Let’s see how this goes.

EDIT

Ok 7/10 the ending was stupid AF

This had lots of Hitchcock, twilight zone and to a point M. Night vibes. . I didn’t hate it, i was definitely drawn in and kept wanting to see where it lead to but i didn’t like the things that were left unresolved.

Last edited:
Leave the world behind was solid…Def leaves you with alotta questions that coulda been addressed in a movie over 2 hours :lol: :smh: …Felt like they said F it with the ending, they easily coulda extended the plot needed like 15 more mins

This story might work better as a show

Yeah but then the show would be The Walking Dead or the Last of Us minues the zombies if you think about it.

ADVERTISEMENT​

Leave the world behind was solid…Def leaves you with alotta questions that coulda been addressed in a movie over 2 hours :lol: :smh: …Felt like they said F it with the ending, they easily coulda extended the plot needed like 15 more mins

This story might work better as a show

Felt like they filmed a show during the writers strike and said f*** it we are putting what we got so far out.

Last edited:
I think it ended pretty well tbh. The Friends thing was brought up a good bit and they wrapped that up nicely. Same with what the emergency situation was—the viewer got an explanation (albeit very brief) of what the hell was happening.

How it went after that is left up to you. But it sounded like George was headed to the bunker, so I’m assuming they all met up there eventually. And honestly, who wants another post-apocalyptic movie?? It was dope to see an entire story dedicated to how everything could unravel, rather than what it’s like after the unraveling. That said, I get why folks wouldn’t like the ending.

I think it ended pretty well tbh. The Friends thing was brought up a good bit and they wrapped that up nicely. Same with what the emergency situation was—the viewer got an explanation (albeit very brief) of what the hell was happening.

How it went after that is left up to you. But it sounded like George was headed to the bunker, so I’m assuming they all met up there eventually. And honestly, who wants another post-apocalyptic movie?? It was dope to see an entire story dedicated to how everything could unravel, rather than what it’s like after the unraveling. That said, I get why folks wouldn’t like the ending.

Hopefully its a set up for another movie. Knowing netflix they will probably milk it based on the success.

But if this is the ending of the story its terrible. They can't set up so much character development and possible back stories especially surrounding each family's dynamics to just end it like that.

Sam Esmail is the guy that created Mr. Robot, I wouldn’t be surprised by this sci-fi/tech heavy story, gonna probably watch today.

I enjoyed leave the world behind. Was pretty hooked from the start: good acting, good writing, well-directed. Ending was explained by the little girl eagerly wanting to see ending all along, but I get the hate for it as there’s no closure

I enjoyed leave the world behind. Was pretty hooked from the start: good acting, good writing, well-directed. Ending was explained by the little girl eagerly wanting to see ending all along, but I get the hate for it as there’s no closure
Been pausing and making food, but just over halfway

Back
Top Bottom