The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

U can tell Netflix spent some money on that avatar film. I hope it's good. The first movie was so bad.

Out now

MV5BZGJkMDUwZWQtYTMzMS00NTg5LWE1ZTYtOTVhMDI4NGI1YjMyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

U can tell Netflix spent some money on that avatar film. I hope it's good. The first movie was so bad.
movie was bad due to Midnight and allowing the producers free reign to dictate everything about the movie, including casting a producer's daughter because they can.

Watching Altered Carbon. I’m slowly checking out, does it pay off because so far the show isn’t flowing good and the acting is off.

Watching Altered Carbon. I’m slowly checking out, does it pay off because so far the show isn’t flowing good and the acting is off.

S1 better than S2. 'the way S1 ends you could leave at that. S2 opened to much story for a show with no future

finally started TopBoy S3

Finishing up Dark. What a wild wild ride. Top tier. Can get difficult to follow.
Ideally you want to watch it anytime after Seasom Finale. Just the time between S1 and S2 will damned near had to rewatch Season1 before getting on S2. It’s much easier to follow as a complete beginning to end binge.

Back
Top Bottom