The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I just started shameless, yeesh this show is oof.

2 episodes in, i dunno how long I can keep watching.

Emmy Rossum tho 😍

Have you ever driven on a track? Audi used to have some really cool experiences where you could drive your own model, or other models that you're interested in purchasing. I was able to drive an R8 on the track and it was an incredible experience. Pretty nerve wracking watching another car spin out in front of me though.
Ive drag raced on a track before, and stupidly did a bit of street racing when I was younger. R8 track sounds like something I could get on board with. Really would like to drive something that can handle in turns and hit 200 in a straightaway. :nthat:

i know it's not netflix but goooooot damn The Bear is so ****ing good.

recently got hulu for shogun but ended up putting on The Bear and binged the first szn in two days. show feels chaotic as hell but the acting conveys such raw emotion. love that they give each character purpose and a back story

The gift is wild af, I had watched it once a while ago but forgot about the details

Honestly I feel like it’s under the radar movie. Solid writing, story and acting all around

I like these types of realistic dark stories

Attack on Wembley was good.

Definitely enhanced the watch that I had went last year and was familiar with the area/surroundings.

Currently binging School Spirits. I started it when it premiered in Paramount + but i couldn’t get into it. Saw it in here gave it a shot.

5 episodes in today. So many questions no real answers yet.

Back
Top Bottom