The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I think that’s kind of the point, in that there are no “good or bad guys”, just different people in various circumstances doing what is in their own best interest.
Nah lol there’s tons of bad guys. Which doesn’t have to mean they’re unlikeable. But in this show they are.

Hit Man and Under Paris were two of the best movies I've seen on Netflix in a minute

Hit man was cute. Nothing spectacular. I'm going to check out under París after finishing Supercell.

Supercell is entertaining but I feel like it's missing something.

Crazy the Netflix thread barely moves now. Watch Star Trek Prodigy, kids show/trekkies show but still well done enough if you can't find anything.

Crazy the Netflix thread barely moves now. Watch Star Trek Prodigy, kids show/trekkies show but still well done enough if you can't find anything.
Feels like all the streamers raised prices and cut content. Netflix is pumping out docuseries that are relatively cheap to make.

Ayyyoo i just started this 😳

First 20 minutes this is wild

IMG_9967.jpeg

Watched first two eps of Worst Roomate Ever. That granny episode was wild but seems like they left several key details out. Also, the animation sometimes kind of took me out. I get it's easier/cheaper than re-enactments but still...

Spent some of the day watching Savage Beauty. Decent show, but feel like I need to re-watch some parts as things happened while I was working as well.

A bit of a shame since it seems other streamers put more effort into making good shows, but to be fair they were the ones who started it trying to freeze out Netflix in favor of creating their own thing.

Too bad, I liked a lot of the Apple TV shows: Ted Lasso, Morning show, Foundation, Severance, Drops of Gold, Mythic Quest

I can appreciate the buffet, but i'm just not built to let another man touch my lady. Is Mikayla from something? She looks familiar.

Final season of the Umbrella Academy. I really like the show but so much damn time between seasons. It kinda kills the buzz of shows for me and I don’t even remember what happened last season. All the streaming platforms have that problem. It’s like amazon has a good show then will release a new season 2-3 years later and cancel it because it didn’t have enough views.

Watching season now, definitely bored two episodes in. Elliott is annoying AF and two episodes in. Writing seems like trash so far, trying to finish this show ASAP. Feels like they are just writing to fill time instead of furthering the plot.

Back
Top Bottom