The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by Grimey

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by iHATEmondayz

i just finished Prison Break and man...what a good show... sad to see it end. Mike Scoffield
pimp.gif

Smh still pissed at the ending...
pimp.gif
Also finished it the other day, awesome show
pimp.gif
Scofield
pimp.gif
Lincoln
indifferent.gif

Sukiyaki Western Django was cool...better than 3 stars.

finished up what they had for Weeds...good series overall

The Street Fighter (Sonny Chiba) is up
pimp.gif

Sukiyaki Western Django was cool...better than 3 stars.

finished up what they had for Weeds...good series overall

The Street Fighter (Sonny Chiba) is up
pimp.gif

Im probably late but I watched Batman : under the red hood. it was cooooo.

Also, prison break fans...Bellick does the voice for Black Mask on Batman. Thought that was awesome, since I love Bellick on PB.

Im probably late but I watched Batman : under the red hood. it was cooooo.

Also, prison break fans...Bellick does the voice for Black Mask on Batman. Thought that was awesome, since I love Bellick on PB.

I have netflix on the ps3 and it doesnt seem to be nearly as much variety compared to the selection on my computer..Is there a reason for that?

I have netflix on the ps3 and it doesnt seem to be nearly as much variety compared to the selection on my computer..Is there a reason for that?

Originally Posted by casekicks

The search function is much more difficult to find things on a console then the computer. I don't get why it's like that.
Luther is a good show.

I'm currently on the second episode.

Those who like anime should check out High School of The Dead <- zombie cult classic george romero-esc type anime, one bad thing about this anime is that it has a lot of fan service, it gets to be too much at times that it dilludes the storyline. Angel Beats is also worth the watch, an anime about kids who are living in purgatory trying to find out why they are there while fighting against an "angel", comedic and a great storyline. 

Originally Posted by casekicks

The search function is much more difficult to find things on a console then the computer. I don't get why it's like that.
Luther is a good show.

I'm currently on the second episode.

Those who like anime should check out High School of The Dead <- zombie cult classic george romero-esc type anime, one bad thing about this anime is that it has a lot of fan service, it gets to be too much at times that it dilludes the storyline. Angel Beats is also worth the watch, an anime about kids who are living in purgatory trying to find out why they are there while fighting against an "angel", comedic and a great storyline. 

Back
Top Bottom