The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I know this a Netflix thread but I'm "Fight Night: The Million Dollar Heist" looks good. Dope cast.

Last edited:
Yall check out Baby Reindeer? Real good written show. The lady kills her role. Guy is flat out weird and desperate for attention :lol:

Yall check out Baby Reindeer? Real good written show. The lady kills her role. Guy is flat out weird and desperate for attention :lol:
Show was wild but you definitely start to feel more for the gal, crazy as she may seem, as the show progresses. I didn't have much sympathy for the guy towards end as he clearly could have stopped things earlier and partly played into some of her behavior.

Just finished Terminator Zero. Good story. Like the concept they took a lot from the franchise. Anime was decent.
The show immediately lost me in the first five minutes when she was running around the shaft with that rope. I was thinking that rope definitely wasn't long enough for her to run around that large shaft. Then that same rope started to break from her weight. However, somehow, it was now able to hold her weight and a terminator. I was like, yeah, I'm good. Adding fake tension for no reason, why make the rope start to break?
I know this a Netflix thread but I'm "Fight Night: The Million Dollar Heist" looks good. Dope cast.
I'm good on Kevin Hart right now; I need a break from seeing him everywhere in this movie and Borderlands. Also, I constantly see the movie's promotion, even on other streaming platforms. Why am I seeing advertisements for the movie on Amazon?

Man I don't even know if I want to get my hopes up for a Netflix series. Never seen the show but do I get invested only for it to turn out one of two ways Mindbender or Umbrella Academy. What was the last multiseason show that ended well? I think Ozark ending was trash.

Back
Top Bottom