The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Office season 7
pimp.gif

Why are dudes posting trailers of movies that aren't available on Instant in here?
laugh.gif

Such a tease.
30t6p3b.gif

Can someone recommend me the most addicting non-comedy available on Instant at the moment?
nerd.gif

Why are dudes posting trailers of movies that aren't available on Instant in here?
laugh.gif

Such a tease.
30t6p3b.gif

Can someone recommend me the most addicting non-comedy available on Instant at the moment?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

I watched all the breaking bad episodes in about 4 days. Thats how awesome the show is. I can't believe they were supposed to kill Jesse Pinkman off the show in season 1, would have been a horrible show with out him in it. The dynamic between him and Walter White is awesome to watch.

True

Walter is annoying as @#$% with the way he treats Jesse though
mad.gif

I watched all the breaking bad episodes in about 4 days. Thats how awesome the show is. I can't believe they were supposed to kill Jesse Pinkman off the show in season 1, would have been a horrible show with out him in it. The dynamic between him and Walter White is awesome to watch.

True

mad.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

True

mad.gif

Jesse is a *!@!+*% idiot 

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

True

mad.gif

Jesse is a *!@!+*% idiot 

eek.gif
THE WONDER YEARS is finally on instant stream!!!!

*edit* didnt see the posts above
laugh.gif

The final season of Friday Night Lights went up today as well.
pimp.gif

NO excuse now for anybody with Netflix to not watch one of the greatest series ever

eek.gif
THE WONDER YEARS is finally on instant stream!!!!

*edit* didnt see the posts above
laugh.gif

The final season of Friday Night Lights went up today as well.
pimp.gif

NO excuse now for anybody with Netflix to not watch one of the greatest series ever

Just got netflix, on the free month trial... How many people can share my account? I tried looking on the site but I cant find anything regarding it

Just got netflix, on the free month trial... How many people can share my account? I tried looking on the site but I cant find anything regarding it

There's a documentary called "Anime: Drawing A Revolution" that's REALLY dope and insightful weather you're an anime fan or not. I never knew western culture was influenced so heavily by anime until I took a look at this and really thought about it. They break it down well.

There's a documentary called "Anime: Drawing A Revolution" that's REALLY dope and insightful weather you're an anime fan or not. I never knew western culture was influenced so heavily by anime until I took a look at this and really thought about it. They break it down well.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

laugh.gif

Such a tease.
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
Friday Night Lights the series if you haven't seen it, one of the best series of the last 5 years. Don't know what else you've seen but Breaking Bad is incredibly addicting, can't go wrong with Mad Men either.
Also to anyone else looking for a comedy, I can't stress enough how great Parks and Recreation is. Season 1 is iffy but it's short, so once you get through that you won't be disappointed.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

laugh.gif

Such a tease.
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
Friday Night Lights the series if you haven't seen it, one of the best series of the last 5 years. Don't know what else you've seen but Breaking Bad is incredibly addicting, can't go wrong with Mad Men either.
Also to anyone else looking for a comedy, I can't stress enough how great Parks and Recreation is. Season 1 is iffy but it's short, so once you get through that you won't be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom