The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

SECRET-ecard-PORTLAND.jpg

Just finished this masterpiece
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I'm on my foreign movie streak. I'll watch El Crimen del Padre Amaro later.

SECRET-ecard-PORTLAND.jpg

Just finished this masterpiece
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I'm on my foreign movie streak. I'll watch El Crimen del Padre Amaro later.

[h2]Monday, October 10, 2011[/h2] http://[h3]DVDs will be staying at netflix.com[/h3]
It is clear that for many of our members two websites would make things more difficult, so we are going to keep Netflix as one place to go for streaming and DVDs.

This means no change: one website, one account, one password… in other words, no Qwikster.

While the July price change was necessary, we are now done with price changes.

We’re constantly improving our streaming selection. We’ve recently added hundreds of movies from Paramount, Sony, Universal, Fox, Warner Bros., Lionsgate, MGM and Miramax. Plus, in the last couple of weeks alone, we’ve added over 3,500 TV episodes from ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, USA, E!, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, ABC Family, Discovery Channel, TLC, SyFy, A&E, History, and PBS.

We value our members, and we are committed to making Netflix the best place to get movies & TV shows.

Thank you.

-Reed

All that trouble...stock price fallin....fa naaaaatthin
roll.gif

[h2]Monday, October 10, 2011[/h2] http://[h3]DVDs will be staying at netflix.com[/h3]
It is clear that for many of our members two websites would make things more difficult, so we are going to keep Netflix as one place to go for streaming and DVDs.

This means no change: one website, one account, one password… in other words, no Qwikster.

While the July price change was necessary, we are now done with price changes.

We’re constantly improving our streaming selection. We’ve recently added hundreds of movies from Paramount, Sony, Universal, Fox, Warner Bros., Lionsgate, MGM and Miramax. Plus, in the last couple of weeks alone, we’ve added over 3,500 TV episodes from ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, USA, E!, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, ABC Family, Discovery Channel, TLC, SyFy, A&E, History, and PBS.

We value our members, and we are committed to making Netflix the best place to get movies & TV shows.

Thank you.

-Reed

All that trouble...stock price fallin....fa naaaaatthin
roll.gif

I'm torn. On the one hand, I understood their initial decision but I didn't think a separate site was necessary to shift your focus to Streaming (which it's clear they're trying to do).

On the other hand, they clearly listened to their customers who thought it was a dumb idea.

Whatever, Netflix
laugh.gif
I'm still with you guys

I'm torn. On the one hand, I understood their initial decision but I didn't think a separate site was necessary to shift your focus to Streaming (which it's clear they're trying to do).

On the other hand, they clearly listened to their customers who thought it was a dumb idea.

Whatever, Netflix
laugh.gif
I'm still with you guys

netflix beasting

told you guys

they gotta rid of somethings to make room for more

malcolm
pimp.gif

walking dead
pimp.gif

breaking bad
pimp.gif

tron
pimp.gif

wonder years
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gimme season 3 and the rest of weeds now

netflix beasting

told you guys

they gotta rid of somethings to make room for more

malcolm
pimp.gif

walking dead
pimp.gif

breaking bad
pimp.gif

tron
pimp.gif

wonder years
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gimme season 3 and the rest of weeds now

Just finished Y Tu Mama Tambien 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

You guys need to watch foreign movies more often.  Watched 4 this week and I have much more appreciation for the works of foreign artists now.

The Backyard
The Secret in their Eyes
El Crimen del Padre Amaro
Y Tu Mama Tambien

yes, too much Spanish but they do Drama so well. Doesn't have that cheesy Hollywood effect.

Just finished Y Tu Mama Tambien 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

You guys need to watch foreign movies more often.  Watched 4 this week and I have much more appreciation for the works of foreign artists now.

The Backyard
The Secret in their Eyes
El Crimen del Padre Amaro
Y Tu Mama Tambien

yes, too much Spanish but they do Drama so well. Doesn't have that cheesy Hollywood effect.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

So I'm a few episodes into Rescue Me...good show so far and has a really good rating but there's a lot of episodes. For those that have watched it...should I make the commitment or move on?

Seasons 1 and 2 were good, but in my opinion the story line starts getting ridiculous from season 3 and so on. Sheila WILL become unbearably annoying, which is one of the reasons I stopped watching.

Imma start watching Friday Night Lights again. First season was one of the greatest first seasons for a drama, but the second season had me like
grin.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
. Since reading that it's problems were due to the writers strike, I guess ill just wiki the rest of season 2 and start up on season 3.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

So I'm a few episodes into Rescue Me...good show so far and has a really good rating but there's a lot of episodes. For those that have watched it...should I make the commitment or move on?

Seasons 1 and 2 were good, but in my opinion the story line starts getting ridiculous from season 3 and so on. Sheila WILL become unbearably annoying, which is one of the reasons I stopped watching.

Imma start watching Friday Night Lights again. First season was one of the greatest first seasons for a drama, but the second season had me like
grin.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
. Since reading that it's problems were due to the writers strike, I guess ill just wiki the rest of season 2 and start up on season 3.

Back
Top Bottom