laugh.gif
.  the two nerdy looking guys (4.9 gpa)
roll.gif
  Thanks for the recommendation
pimp.gif

Season 7 of The Office on Instant this week. Wasted my time looking for it
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

They even have Walking Dead on there now.

Season 7 of The Office on Instant this week. Wasted my time looking for it
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

They even have Walking Dead on there now.

Originally Posted by onedollarballah23

Walking Dead Season 1 on Stream!!!! YES!

Going to add to my instant queue right now!!Now I could watch season 1 before season 2 starts on October 16..

Originally Posted by onedollarballah23

Walking Dead Season 1 on Stream!!!! YES!

Going to add to my instant queue right now!!Now I could watch season 1 before season 2 starts on October 16..

SO much win lately for netflix as far a new seasons and The Wonder Years added. One of my all time favorite shows.

SO much win lately for netflix as far a new seasons and The Wonder Years added. One of my all time favorite shows.

Originally Posted by jayt206

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by NobleKane

sick.gif
@ them butchering the theme song to the wonder years on netflix. i wonder what other  music they had to take out?
I hate that too but hey, i'm still watching
laugh.gif
I heard that was the main reason DVD's for the show still have not been released.At least the picture quality on these is decent. Had some VHS quality rips from a torrent which were almost unwatchable by today's standards. Still holding out hope that they'll be able to get the music licensed and release higher quality DVDs.

The picture quality surprised me actually, I have seen a couple episodes on nick at nite and the quality was so bad I could barely watch it without my eyes going crazy.

Originally Posted by jayt206

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by NobleKane

sick.gif
@ them butchering the theme song to the wonder years on netflix. i wonder what other  music they had to take out?
I hate that too but hey, i'm still watching
laugh.gif
I heard that was the main reason DVD's for the show still have not been released.At least the picture quality on these is decent. Had some VHS quality rips from a torrent which were almost unwatchable by today's standards. Still holding out hope that they'll be able to get the music licensed and release higher quality DVDs.

The picture quality surprised me actually, I have seen a couple episodes on nick at nite and the quality was so bad I could barely watch it without my eyes going crazy.

So I'm a few episodes into Rescue Me...good show so far and has a really good rating but there's a lot of episodes. For those that have watched it...should I make the commitment or move on?

So I'm a few episodes into Rescue Me...good show so far and has a really good rating but there's a lot of episodes. For those that have watched it...should I make the commitment or move on?

Back
Top Bottom