The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

(not sure if anyone has realized this, or said it)
why is house party 2 & 3 on stream, but not 1 -_________________-
saw class act yest
pimp.gif

(not sure if anyone has realized this, or said it)
why is house party 2 & 3 on stream, but not 1 -_________________-
saw class act yest
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

not sure if anyone has asked, but do the streaming movies have captions?

some do, it should come up on the menu where you pick if you want to add it to your cue or play. (i have it on the wii)

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

not sure if anyone has asked, but do the streaming movies have captions?

some do, it should come up on the menu where you pick if you want to add it to your cue or play. (i have it on the wii)

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

watch juice

seen it lol there is a LOT of black movies that NT talks about and I want to watch but Netflix doesnt have them available for instant watch
(not my Netflix account)

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

watch juice

seen it lol there is a LOT of black movies that NT talks about and I want to watch but Netflix doesnt have them available for instant watch
(not my Netflix account)

Enjoyed these

- The Ghost
- Trick R' Treat
- The Phone
- Arang
- Dumplings
- The Secret (Must Watch)
- Ponyo
- Man From Earth (Very interesting movie - do not watch if you believe in the bible)
Not sure if this was already posted but this website shows all the latest and most popular videos you can stream on netflix

http://instantwatcher.com/

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Enjoyed these

- The Ghost
- Trick R' Treat
- The Phone
- Arang
- Dumplings
- The Secret (Must Watch)
- Ponyo
- Man From Earth (Very interesting movie - do not watch if you believe in the bible)
Not sure if this was already posted but this website shows all the latest and most popular videos you can stream on netflix

http://instantwatcher.com/

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

DJ bana wrote:

Ive only watched a couple things on it so far but i love it.
Man on Wire - awesome
& the documentary on North Korea... wow

Title?  

ive seen 2 good ones. the National Geographic: Inside North Korea is pretty good. they tag along with a doctor who is brought in to perform cataract surgeries for blind citizens. very interesting.

my favorite was Vice Guide to Travel: North Korea. shlt was crazy.

they (North Korea) basically stage a whole trip for this guy. he went to a pool hall and spent the day with the hostess who hadnt had a visitor in a year. he had lunch in a banquet room that had tables full of food, yet he was the only person there and he was the only person coming.

basically their attempt at creating a "normal" experience for the visitor, made it evident that things are far from that.

there is another joint i want to see called, "Crossing the Line" ... its about John Dresnok, the last living American to defect TO north korea.

ill get to it, but ive been caught up in learning about Montsanto. too much corruption nowadays.
A State Of Mind is pretty cool its based it North Korea also.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

DJ bana wrote:

Ive only watched a couple things on it so far but i love it.
Man on Wire - awesome
& the documentary on North Korea... wow

Title?  

ive seen 2 good ones. the National Geographic: Inside North Korea is pretty good. they tag along with a doctor who is brought in to perform cataract surgeries for blind citizens. very interesting.

my favorite was Vice Guide to Travel: North Korea. shlt was crazy.

they (North Korea) basically stage a whole trip for this guy. he went to a pool hall and spent the day with the hostess who hadnt had a visitor in a year. he had lunch in a banquet room that had tables full of food, yet he was the only person there and he was the only person coming.

basically their attempt at creating a "normal" experience for the visitor, made it evident that things are far from that.

there is another joint i want to see called, "Crossing the Line" ... its about John Dresnok, the last living American to defect TO north korea.

ill get to it, but ive been caught up in learning about Montsanto. too much corruption nowadays.
A State Of Mind is pretty cool its based it North Korea also.

Back
Top Bottom